What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Vpin mini £650 - STAR WARS themed. DISCOUNT PRICE ON 1ST APRIL EVENING ONLY!

Pick Holder

Site Supporter
There is one of these listed on eBay currently - which is nowhere near the same spec as mine:

Here is a video of mine:

Here are photos:
IMG_4034.jpgIMG_4035.jpgIMG_4036.jpgIMG_4037.jpgIMG_4038.jpgIMG_4039.jpgIMG_4040.jpgIMG_4041.jpgIMG_4042.jpgIMG_4043.jpgIMG_4044.jpgIMG_4045.jpgIMG_4046.jpg

This machine came to be very poorly spec'ed (as most mini VPINs are).

Now a new motherboard has been installed with:
i3 Intel 3.4ghz processor
4gb RAM
Nvidia 4gb GTX750TI graphic card (most cab builders use 1gb cards on mini pins)
240 gb Solid State drive

Runs Windows 10 and all the usual software.

Everything runs without stutter. Including PUP packs and the latest VPX games (runs VPX10.7).

Runs colour DMD software (Pin2dmd) and pinsound audio.

The i/o panel on the front was awful so is disconnected.

Wireless mini keyboard also supplied.

Come to collect from B30 Birmingham (I will go thru how it works and how to install new games).

Martin can collect and I will do a video on how to work it.

Payment usual - Bank transfer, pound notes or paypal 'friends and family'

May trade for something interesting - hifi, musical instruments etc..... try me.....

Any questions ASK

Last edited:
Was really interested in the funhouse themed one on eBay but decided against it, this looks lovely and I'd definitely of been interested if it wasn't starwars themed. I might be the only person on Earth that's never seen Starwars 😂

I'm never afraid to ask a stupid question! How do you play these physically ? i.e. it seems very low ; do you sit on the floor , a chair or does it need to sit on a table top?

Back
Top Bottom