What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Virtual Pinball

MikeM

Site Supporter
Alias
Mike
I'm considering purchasing a virtual pin.
Looking for a full size VP and would appreciate any help with pointing me in the right direction.

Thanks

I have one that’s in storage for years now, never managed to get to do something with it and never will.
It’s in an original Baywatch cabinet, has an old pc that can do 1080p no 4k and has a brand new sealed screen in box bought for it to replace the old screen that was in.
3 screens in total
I have some old pics when it was running the old screen and the last pic is with the new screen still with the foil on as it was never used.

I need it gone. £1000

Attachments

• IMG_0868.jpeg
    IMG_0868.jpeg
    147.2 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_0956.jpeg
    IMG_0956.jpeg
    185.8 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_0958.jpeg
    IMG_0958.jpeg
    253 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_0966.jpeg
    IMG_0966.jpeg
    223.6 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_0967.jpeg
    IMG_0967.jpeg
    201.1 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_0970.jpeg
    IMG_0970.jpeg
    91.5 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_1072.jpeg
    IMG_1072.jpeg
    124.6 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_1078.jpeg
    IMG_1078.jpeg
    113.8 KB · Views: 137
I have one that’s in storage for years now, never managed to get to do something with it and never will.
It’s in an original Baywatch cabinet, has an old pc that can do 1080p no 4k and has a brand new sealed screen in box bought for it to replace the old screen that was in.
3 screens in total
I have some old pics when it was running the old screen and the last pic is with the new screen still with the foil on as it was never used.

I need it gone. £1000
I appreciate the offer, but I'm after a more modern up to date VP.
Thanks

That’s a steal, bearing in mind a arcadeland one will cost you 5x as much, with not much better spec. And this is in a real cab, not some crap chipboard

I appreciate the offer, but I'm after a more modern up to date VP.
Thanks

Up to date and modern? You know they all run the same software and tables?

@Hiltoncriss's one looks a great.

Someone will probably snap that up if they notice it's for sale 😄

That's a bargain at 1K, it would be a decent deal with just the cab and screens, but that's got all the DOF and control gear in as well as a PC, yes the PC is fairly old and I'd probably be looking to swap it out for a new board, i5 9th gen, 8GB of DDR4 and a 1070 - but even then you'd be probably £1500 into the thing as a whole (assuming you source used PC bits)

I'd bite @Hiltoncriss hand off if I was after a VPin.

@MikeM this looks a fantastic offer. A PC or GPU upgrade to will get you running at 4K on the latest tables. Even 1080p at 60fps is not to be sniffed at. VPX has progressed lots in the last 12 months, with new lighting techniques and improved POV.

I have VPX 1080p table and tested on UK Pinball League with Batman 66 among other tables. Good responce.
4K over rated and not needed, most VPX tables (Main software needed) do not use 4k.

Yeah its not a bad deal if I were to sell mine it would be around 4k, ryzen 5800x 3070gpu, 17inch full dmd, 32inch back glass, 42 inch LG c2 playfield screen 4k 120hz and full dof on a williams wide body.

I have VPX 1080p table and tested on UK Pinball League with Batman 66 among other tables. Good responce.
4K over rated and not needed, most VPX tables (Main software needed) do not use 4k.
I beg to differ about 4k not needed. I went from a 1080p 144hz screen (now three backglass) and its a world of difference. 1080p even on the best made tables some inserts are just un readable. 4k would be the first upgrade i would make to any vpin

I beg to differ about 4k not needed. I went from a 1080p 144hz screen (now three backglass) and its a world of difference. 1080p even on the best made tables some inserts are just un readable. 4k would be the first upgrade i would make to any vpin
Totally agree.

When I was doing my VP build a few years back I was really happy with the tables running on my HD screen until someone who’d done a 4k one said those tables would look better in 4k. How right they were when I upgraded to 4k screen.

That sounds like a great deal to me. If you don't have it @Hiltoncriss let me know as i have a friend who is after a cheap VP. I do, however still have a brand new one still in the box, (i got two of them) but like above I would be after 4k for it or it goes on the floor. oh 49" 4k Screen

That sounds like a great deal to me. If you don't have it @Hiltoncriss let me know as i have a friend who is after a cheap VP. I do, however still have a brand new one still in the box, (i got two of them) but like above I would be after 4k for it or it goes on the floor. oh 49" 4k Screen
I was sold in seconds to someone else, apparently a very good price. I paid £2500 for it. Next week should be collect by Martin. If something happens I will let you know. You are the 5th in line.

Back
Top Bottom