What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Virtual pinball recommendation please...

Andydn

Site Supporter
Can anyone give an educated opinion on this please - I personally like the look & size of it, the video link on eBay shows it being played.
Just wondered if the price is right?
I know there’s 4K versions with shaker motors etc but I’m just tempted by a good looking one that plays well with reasonable resolution and no stutter or lag.
Your honest opinions please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don’t bother.
wont run vpx games
Under powered computer.
I’ve built loads of vpins.
This type of machine should be £350 in my opinion.

Thank you, do you still build them?

I’m after a nice looking virtual pin, mid range I guess. Doesn’t need to be 4K but does need to run smooth and fast. If anyone has one get in touch please.

I have just seen this thread. I have purchased one of these from ebay. being new I thought I would look around and its the best one out there for the price, it is FABULOUS !!
You are incorrect, it does run VPX REALLY well, and in my opinion worth quite a bit more than it is being sold for.
The sound and graphics are awesome as are the big choice of tables
your link does not seem to work, this is the one I bought

***LINK REMOVED***

Highly Recommended :)

Screenshot 2020-04-16 at 20.27.53.png

🤨

Not 4k
No mention of CPU
No mention of specific graphic card make
No mention of system build
No force feedback or real pinball switches or armour
Brand new member recommending it and sounding a lot like the seller

Hard pass

Last edited by a moderator:
I have just seen this thread. I have purchased one of these from ebay. being new I thought I would look around and its the best one out there for the price, it is FABULOUS !!
You are incorrect, it does run VPX REALLY well, and in my opinion worth quite a bit more than it is being sold for.
The sound and graphics are awesome as are the big choice of tables
your link does not seem to work, this is the one I bought

***LINK REMOVED***

Highly Recommended :)

Lmao - 100% you are the seller or friend of the seller. I’m not stupid!
Who on earth would sign up on here to post a review of a virtual pin that is actually cringe worthy when you read it.
Your review says nothing at all useful either, no photos??
....stupid.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lmao - 100% you are the seller or friend of the seller. I’m not stupid!
Who on earth would sign up on here to post a review of a virtual pin that is actually cringe worthy when you read it.
Your review says nothing at all useful either, no photos??
....stupid.

Nope. So this guy has decided to register two accounts within 5 mins and then advertise as if he was someone else recommending... BANNED (Both accounts!)

Can anyone give an educated opinion on this please - I personally like the look & size of it, the video link on eBay shows it being played.
Just wondered if the price is right?
I know there’s 4K versions with shaker motors etc but I’m just tempted by a good looking one that plays well with reasonable resolution and no stutter or lag.
Your honest opinions please.

[/URL]

Did you find something suitable?

Back
Top Bottom