What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Virtual pinball machine. Self build help.

What are the 2 error messages you are getting? Have you got your backglass file (directb2s) in the same folder as your table file and named exactly the same? (apart from the extension obviously)

Are you running this on a PC with monitor or in a cabinet? Maybe a screenshot of what you are seeing will help.
Managed to get T2 working with the file names. Thanks for that!
So the problem that persists is the framing. As you can see from the attached pictures the flippers and barely in view.
Really I don’t want to be viewing it like this anyway as I would like to have only a view of the play field.

Attachments

• ED997134-568E-4999-A136-0CE0BCF1C434.jpeg
    ED997134-568E-4999-A136-0CE0BCF1C434.jpeg
    154.9 KB · Views: 17
  • 54A1E2D9-8E23-4AFE-B5B3-B3C2DF3D135F.jpeg
    54A1E2D9-8E23-4AFE-B5B3-B3C2DF3D135F.jpeg
    141.1 KB · Views: 19
Mine was preconfigured for a cabinet when I got it so it has always been just the playfield on the main screen. I'm sure @Pick Holder or one of the other cab builders will be along to advise.

Launching the table with F6 will allow you to make on-the-fly change to the view.

That looks like you've got the FSS versions of the tables - designed for tablet use (PF ,BG and DVD all on on screen)

Download the normal versions and then modify the POV slightly if needs be.

Make sure you have screenres.txt in the tables folder

Thanks for your support guys.
I was downloading the FSS version of the tables.
The last couple of weeks have been a steep learning curve but I’ve now got all of my tables working, with pinsound and looking good.
Hopefully getting my final play field and backglass screens in two weeks. So then the joy of making all that match up.

Still looking for a wide body cabinet if anyone knows of any.

Back
Top Bottom