What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Virtual pinball high score battle partner

Deadgoodnik

Registered
I have a VPin and all it's done is made me want a real machine even more. I've become obssessed with wanting one and whilst all this lockdown madness is going on I can't even go out and find a real machine to play to satisfy my craving. And whilst I save and dream about owning my first pin I use my VPin to satisfy me the best I can. Anyone else with a Virtual want to do some friendly battling for high scores to give me a challenge to work to and keep playing fun whilst this madness is going on? :)

Get involved in this maybe :thumbs:

Get involved in this maybe :thumbs:
Sweet I will just what I'm looking for

Lets pick a couple of games and maybe just do those - it's a bit random at the moment as there are so many to choose from.

Lets pick a couple of games and maybe just do those - it's a bit random at the moment as there are so many to choose from.
Good idea. I know another guy from some of the FB groups that has just told me today his VPin arrives next week so I'll get him to sign up over here too

Back
Top Bottom