What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Virtual pinball cabinet project

Purchase

Registered
Hi all, just throwing this out there. I have an unfinished virtual pinball cabinet that, because of a house move, i no longer have the room for. The cabinet its self is made to a good standard, i am a joiner by trade and i was made in the workshop and is sound. Built to fit a 42" tv for the playfield and a 32" for the back box. If anybody is interested in this i will include both tvs as they are de cased so are of no use to me (the 42" is a plasma and is not fixed yet so it can be binned if the buyer is not keen on it, great picture though!) but i am really selling this as just a cabinet project for someone that does not have the tools or felicities to build there own. There is no computer as the one i started with could not play the tables smooth enough so i was just plugging my pc in. I can throw in a graphics card that was used for the back box and dmd, also a sound card that was planned for separating sfx and rom sounds. Everything in the pics you will get, there is an amp inside, speakers including sub, fans and a stern coin door which is in good nik. Anyway i suppose the best thing would be to have a look at the pics if you are interested and get in touch. No idea how much its worth so i have priced it at what all the materials cost. I have a van so could deliver/meet for cost of fuel within a reasonable distance from the Scottish border. Looking for £300

Attachments

• DSC_0385.JPG
    DSC_0385.JPG
    50.5 KB · Views: 59
  • DSC_0386.JPG
    DSC_0386.JPG
    72.9 KB · Views: 57
  • DSC_0389.JPG
    DSC_0389.JPG
    47 KB · Views: 57
  • DSC_0390.JPG
    DSC_0390.JPG
    100.4 KB · Views: 59
  • DSC_0418.JPG
    DSC_0418.JPG
    92.8 KB · Views: 61
  • DSC_0391.JPG
    DSC_0391.JPG
    78.9 KB · Views: 58
If your not fast your last, and I'm last!

Best of luck with the house move, Purchase.

To the lucky person that was first with this it would be nice to see your progress in a Shop Log.

Back
Top Bottom