What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Vintage Star Wars toys

todler

Site Supporter
Now that we are all isolated at home I've started going through my vintage star wars figures and looking to find some that I still need to complete the collection. Anyone got anything stashed away that they might want to part with. Looking for loose figures with original accessories.

Cheers Tony

I've got some. I'll post some pics later. I have a 12" Boba Fett which is probably the most interesting one.

Now that we are all isolated at home I've started going through my vintage star wars figures and looking to find some that I still need to complete the collection. Anyone got anything stashed away that they might want to part with. Looking for loose figures with original accessories.

Cheers Tony
With you on this one I have been on a mission to complete my figure collection i only need yak face but refuse to pay eBay prices for him , as all my figures and tons of vehicles etc were all picked up at car boots and toy fairs pre eBay. My mate has a yak face and is a hoarder who has no use for it but won’t sell him to me he even dug him out the other day to show me and still won’t sell, I feel buying him isn’t eBay cheating as I still found it 😝
I have the backing card just no yak face
92F6B8EA-296B-40A4-A4BF-A360D2356E41.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom