What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Viewing site on mobile

JT.

Site Supporter
The site doesn't display properly on my phone. There's a gap on the right hand side where the time/date and leader board thing is on my pc, then all that stuff actually gets shown below the posts. So the posts themselves only occupy about 2/3rds of the screen. Is this just how it is, or just my phone?

Same on my iPhone. I thought it used to be ok but changed recently. Works fine on my iPad (I'm using it to write this) and I can expand/collapse the sidebar.

Yeah I have same on stock Android browser. Think it is related to that sidebar that was added.

Yeah I have same on stock Android browser. Think it is related to that sidebar that was added.

Yeah, it was the stock Android browser I was using too. Just tried in on Chrome and that seems OK (although the Date/Time plugin doesn't work on that).

The Date/Time plugin is Flash-based so won't appear on iOS. Not sure on Android phones? I would assume not by default. You wouldn't want Flash-based stuff running in-browser on a mobile device really; it's a terrible resource, and therefore, power drain.

Back
Top Bottom