What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Very nice WH20

chris b

Registered
Just taken back in px this very nice original WH20 I sold it about a year ago and it had a complete upper and lower playfield work shop all mechs stripped and re built the full works all the ramps and plastics are in great shape playfield is lovely cab is very nice has a few marks but still very nice all boards are immaculate and original to the game even original manuals inc envelope mods inc color dmd mirror blades full comet led I will get more pics tomorrow or Monday £4000
3282F085-B464-4727-AF88-779FFE233A06.jpeg
B27D663E-0389-4DC6-9718-4FD00D102456.jpeg
EA6690BC-2A6C-4013-9F1C-9067BC054FB6.jpeg

Thanks mate! Been after a Whitewater for yonks and the fact this one has been sorted and shopped by Chris meant it's something I couldn't pass on! I'm over the moon :clap:

Thanks mate! Been after a Whitewater for yonks and the fact this one has been sorted and shopped by Chris meant it's something I couldn't pass on! I'm over the moon :clap:

Good move :thumbs: White Water is one of the CLASSICS. Nothing else looks like or plays like it..... It's the ultimate 'world under the glass' game. Bigfoot rocks !

Not sure if this was the same one I couldn't get off at Play Expo Manchester last year, if it was, just lovely. One of my favourite games of all time. Absolute Classic!

Back
Top Bottom