What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Very Nice No Go Gofers (NGG)

Fintan Stack

Registered
Hi Gang

I have not had this very long at all. But it's just not really doing it for me. Not sure why. But I'm not feeling it. So not much point in keeping it.

It's super nice. The nicest one I have seen anyway. Beautiful cab. Lovely playfield with very minimal slam ramp wear. Just been shopped and re-rubbered. Fully working. Looks great, plays great. I just don't like it I guess! :eek:

Here are a few pics for now. These are not my pictures but taken by the previous owner. I will get some more when I get chance.

£2400. May be up for a trade.

Cheers
Dean

P1020624.JPG
P1020625.JPG
P1020626.JPG
P1020627.JPG
P1020628.JPG
P1020629.JPG
P1020630.JPG
P1020632.JPG
P1020633.JPG
P1020636.JPG

You're right about the cabinet, looks mint!

Good luck Dean. My old one sold quite quickly last year

Quick recommendation for Dean:)

Nicest NGG I have ever seen, so very pleased.

And the game has a proper mirrored backglass and a screened cabinet which is the kind of stuff I love.

Hope I like the gameplay;)

If you don't like the gameplay I would be happy to help you out and take the game off your hands for a grand or so....I don't need a machine and haven't really got the money now, but would always be happy to help out a fellow member.... cracking game.....!

Back
Top Bottom