What's new

No Longer Available Very Nice Lord Of The Rings - LOTR

Steve C

Registered
Never thought that I would sell this as was bought as a 'keeper' but something else has come up that I want to buy and due to lack of space need to now sell this.

Has the skill posts but tbh has never bothered me. It is in really nice condition and looks and plays amazing. Some of the clear bulbs have been replaced with coloured ones which in my view gives a better effect. Maybe some extra figures as not sure what is and isn't standard on these but some have been fitted without the ugly looking plastic ties. Arwen plastic is fine with protector fitted. Also has clear protectors around flipper buttons.

Sauron eye mod in backbox and red light fitted in Balrog which looks great, especially when you hit it and set the shaker motor in motion - the whole game rocks!!

Cabinet/backbox are really very good/clean just a couple of marks on r/h side bbox and slight mark on l/h side cabinet.

As I said this was a 'keeper' but need the cash for something else. May consider a trade for a lot cheaper game but space, at the moment, is a problem.

Looking for £3995 ovno - if interested please pm me - if sold on here then donation to site will be made :)

Here's a few pics

Attachments

• lotrtwo.jpg
    lotrtwo.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 143
  • lotrtwo1.jpg
    lotrtwo1.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 146
  • lotrtwo2.jpg
    lotrtwo2.jpg
    197.1 KB · Views: 140
  • lotrtwo3.jpg
    lotrtwo3.jpg
    181.2 KB · Views: 151
  • lotrtwo4.jpg
    lotrtwo4.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 144
  • lotrtwo5.jpg
    lotrtwo5.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 149
  • lotrtwo6.jpg
    lotrtwo6.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 139
  • lotrtwo7.jpg
    lotrtwo7.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 138
  • lotrtwo8.jpg
    lotrtwo8.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 142
  • lotrtwo9.jpg
    lotrtwo9.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 141
  • lotrtwo11.jpg
    lotrtwo11.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 145
Last edited:
Not a fan of the movie whats so ever, however this pin is probably the best I've ever played. Loved it. So much going on and nice shots.
Would love to own one some day.
Good luck with the sale.

Not a fan of the movie whats so ever, however this pin is probably the best I've ever played. Loved it. So much going on and nice shots.
Would love to own one some day.
Good luck with the sale.

Same, I like the film but I've probably watched the trilogy once in my life. The game is one of those that is too good to pass up and even if you hate LOTR you can look past the theme and enjoy it. Mine is a keeper for sure though ;)

Hi ya Steve,

Are any of these pins of interest?

Pirates of the Caribbean
Speakeasy
Riverboat Gambler
Star Trek Next Gen
High Speed 2
Barracora
Jungle Lord
Cybernaught
Surf & Safari
Meteor
Sharpshooter
Corvette
Road Show
F14 Tomcat
Demolition Man

I did have a nice LOTR but let it go too quickly and have always fancied another.

Matt

Back
Top Bottom