What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Very nice DE Simpsons

Muddymusic

Site Supporter
5Years
Bought from cooldan 2 years ago. This is in superb condition.
I'd say the cabinet is near mint, art is all really good and vibrant. Backglass is perfect. Has rare topper (one small crack in fixing point shown in pic) and original manual.
PF is very nice, some wear around holes and some paint loss on the metal ramps. Plastics are all really good. One drop target snapped during my last long play on it but still functions and easy to replace - if I get a chance before it's collected I'll sort it anyway.

I've tried to show everything in the pics but happy to take more of anything specific if anyone wants me to. All plays perfectly, good strong flippers and a fast game.
Martin the deliveryman is here next week so can be loaded up with him quickly. I'm near Truro in Cornwall if you want to come down and try it out.

£1450 or would also consider a swap deal on this and my Stern Indy (you can see in pic 2) for a Metallica.

simpsons1.jpg

simpsons2.jpg

simpsons3.jpg

simpsons4.jpg

simpsons5.jpg

simpsons6.jpg

simpsons7.jpg

simpsons8.jpg

simpsons9.jpg

simpsons10.jpg

simpsons11.jpg

simpsons12.jpg

simpsons13.jpg

simpsons14.jpg

simpsons15.jpg

You are killing me here....................Looks really nice and it was on my list, but I have sadly filled its space (for now!).

Good luck with the sale, but I think it will go quickly as its in good condition.

Cheers

John

Back
Top Bottom