What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Various machines for sale

Matt Vince

Site Supporter
I need to trim down my collection now that the LPC is out of the way!! I have the following machines available:

LOTR - £3000
I500 - £1000
Grand Prix - £1950
JD - £1200
Checkpoint -£600
Batman Forever - £950
Johny Mnuemonic -£1200
Corvette - £1000
Playboy - £1750
Freddy NOES - £800
T2 - £1000
Farfalla - £600

I will always consider trades, let me know what you have?

I'm interested in I500, Batman Forever and/or Corvette. Have tried to send you a PM but your 'quota' is full. Can you email me at jmp70'at'blueyonder.co.uk

Cheers,
John.

Same PM error message for me Matt - interested in pics and a description of the LOTR - don't fancy leaving my email address on the forum for the spambots to find, so will PM it once your PM inbox problem is sorted.

Same PM error message for me Matt - interested in pics and a description of the LOTR - don't fancy leaving my email address on the forum for the spambots to find, so will PM it once your PM inbox problem is sorted.

Inbox now has space! only holds 50 messages?

Yup.

Will be sorted for some individuals over the next week or so... ;)

Hurrah, Thought my moaning about getting the inbox holding a damm sight more than the poxy 50 was falling on deaf ears.

anything else recently sold, Matt? :brushteeth:

coooool, i now have 2 confirmed coming in and 1 confirmed going out, plus another 2 to go out in the next month. it's all change in the Tiki hut

I believe Ben has a Corvette for sale, it is currently at Special When Lit in Salisbury. PM me if you're interested.

I have a Corvette that I would sell or trade.. It's MintyFresh too..I haven't listed it yet, pm me if anyone wants more info.. (sorry to hijack)

Matt, you've exceeded your quota for private messages. A task easily done here...! Let me know your email, will be far easier. Ta.

I need to trim down my collection now that the LPC is out of the way!! I have the following machines available:

LOTR - £3000
I500 - £1000
Grand Prix - £1950
JD - £1200
Checkpoint -£600
Batman Forever - £950
Johny Mnuemonic -£1200
Corvette - £1000
Playboy - £1750
Freddy NOES - £800
T2 - £1000
Farfalla - £600

I will always consider trades, let me know what you have?
Hi do you still have a CHECKPOINT for sale? is it in working order? do you accept cash?
cheers
Ian
07785 792412

3 years is like 21 in "dog years" and 210 in "pinball years". Ahh how we miss 2013 prices and who on earth thought we would say that....... The steady creep of pinflation marches on

Bet that Checkpoint's been flogged on 5 or 6 times by now

As this thread is from 3 years ago I am sure all these are long gone I am only saying that some where bargains and some not Matt will know what I mean

Back
Top Bottom