What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Valve/Tube stereo equipment (and other stereo bits) - and old guitar amplifiers!

Pick Holder

Site Supporter
If you have any working or not working hifi equipment that uses valves - that you want to get rid of - let me know.

Also looking for:
Bang and Olufsen equipment (60s-80s)
Reel to reel tape machines (60s-90s)
Turntables (70s-90s)
Speakers (70s-90s)

Also looking for old working/not working guitar amplifiers from the 60s, 70s, 80s (not modern ones)
Inbox me if you have anything.....

Last edited:
I have a guitar amp about ten years old which u can have . It’s an amp modeller berringer 100 watt with built in effects . Not sure how u would get it but I’m not too far

I have a guitar amp about ten years old which u can have . It’s an amp modeller berringer 100 watt with built in effects . Not sure how u would get it but I’m not too far
Not quite what u want but I’ll be glad to see the back of it , input jack has snapped inside and one of the effects buttons snapped and it’s all a bit crackly so work needed

Sorry if you see this as derailing the thread, but thought that you might like this. When I was growing up, I wanted a big cab for my birthday and I found this on eBay, it must be around 10 years ago now. Throughout uni I lumped this thing around with me and it got to the point where I just wanted rid. I put it up on Gumtree for £80 with the amazing line 6 head and no one at all would touch it. Not a sausage.

image1.JPG

I guess no suprise as look at the state of it. So me and a friend decided to salvage the speakers and ditch the cabinet :p

IMG_4775.jpg

Not a complete set of greenbacks but still some nice pre-rola in there and a pair of G12-65's. I then went on to look into the cab a little more.

IMG_4798.jpg

Unforunately the person who had it before had sprayed the whole thing black... So it looked a bit of a mess and had put a jack in one of the metal handles, but I have since had this repaired and powder coated. It was an original 1960's Marshall amp.

Marshall were good enough to refinish it for me also, for a princely sum of £65!

B6C97CE5-258B-4BB4-A9A8-39242798F656.jpegDC616DF2-B6D7-43CE-9FD4-5F9FDB02ABE3.jpeg

Came up pretty well as you can see, in the deconstruction we even found the original serial number on it too which has been re added.
D4B7B26D-9901-4D7F-B568-9999FC09B44C.jpeg

WOW @James - that cab is quite valuable. I can get you some new green backs to match the top two if you want.

But sadly both I am after older guitar amps - I am going to change my first post to say that.

I work for both Yamaha (Line 6) and Behringer as a service agent and have loads of that type of amp.

After older stuff I can harvest to make a Marshall Plexi clone.

Cheers all - thanks to @chris platt and James for the offers.

I have an old Marantz receiver (pre HDMI) that you can have. A good one back in the day. Heavy bugger though

WOW @James - that cab is quite valuable. I can get you some new green backs to match the top two if you want.

But sadly both I am after older guitar amps - I am going to change my first post to say that.

I work for both Yamaha (Line 6) and Behringer as a service agent and have loads of that type of amp.

After older stuff I can harvest to make a Marshall Plexi clone.

Cheers all - thanks to @chris platt and James for the offers.
A tad off topic but you might be able to help me on something Behringer related. I bought a Model D last year and it came from Germany with a Euro plug on the adaptor. I have reached out to the seller and Behringer about getting a UK plug adaptor for the PSU but with not success. The seller said contact Behringer and Behringer said contact the supplier. :p
Is it possible to obtain a UK adaptor for my ? It is an ADS-12AE-12 by TC Electronic.

Cheers,
Andrew.

A tad off topic but you might be able to help me on something Behringer related. I bought a Model D last year and it came from Germany with a Euro plug on the adaptor. I have reached out to the seller and Behringer about getting a UK plug adaptor for the PSU but with not success. The seller said contact Behringer and Behringer said contact the supplier. :p
Is it possible to obtain a UK adaptor for my ? It is an ADS-12AE-12 by TC Electronic.

Cheers,
Andrew.
Its a standard 12v regulated 1amp (or 1000mA) power supply.
Centre positive.

Back
Top Bottom