What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Valuation section?

ronnie63

Site Supporter
Not sure if this has been covered? How about a valuation thread rather than the noobie how much is it worth section?

Or in the wanted for sale section a prefix for valuation along with the wanted, for sale, found it etc...

Opinions?

Cheers Ronnie

That exists I think. Its always been on the forum and it's called how much is it worth or similar

I just thought it was misplaced in the noobie section? And might be more relevant to all in with the for sale wanted thread, you could be looking for a value if your selling or buying if that makes sense?

I don’t think so but what about a ‘how much it sold for’ version?
I know you can search on here and Ebay etc but might be nice to have a thread with sold prices but understand some people would rather keep it private.

ok - So first off, those are US prices, which vary completely to UK prices, which in turn are different to EU prices... :)

I think if the two were incorporated it would cause more confusion.

I did try a couple of years ago to get something produced along similar lines as the boston pinball one however for uk/ES/DE etc - and succeeded - however every time Ebay change their layout (regularly!), scraping doesnt work anymore.

Maybe a fixed category with requests in would be the best way - having it all in one thread is difficult and could lead to multiple requests for the same thing.

the other issue is condition, as we all know.

Will have a think on it, however thanks @ronnie63 for the idea :)

The value of a pinball machine depends on a lot of factors.

Probably a minter
I know, I just sold a Jackbot that apart from fade was perfect for £1450.

Sold prices in UK with condition, refurb etc is the only way to get a good idea of value.

Back
Top Bottom