What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Valuation please :)

ben76

Registered
Hi all,

I bought moose's Rocky and Bullwinkle a bit ago and obviously first offer will be back to him (not spoke yet) but I have been offered an Austin Powers and thought it would go well in a mates pub...
Can't find much valuation stuff so any idea on value or price to pay? I'd need to sell RnB to cover the cost of AP

Again nothing may happen just thinking out loud atm.

Thanks in advance

- Ben

I paid £2200 for my ap it was at nlp Manchester. I'm on holiday at the mo.it will be up for sale when I get home for what i paid for it or may go the ebay route with 99p start and it sells for whatever.
Hope that helps.

@Sgt GrizZ and the south coast crew might be able to assist here.
I recall a rather trippy and disorienting experience with one of these in a tent down south a couple of years back so they at least have one down there

I was guessing it was around 1,500-1,800 and rnb around 1,000-1,500

I don't think you're too far off with those number tbh. AP is an £1800 game for me and RnB up to £1300....all IMHO of course :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom