What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

USPS ??

Sako-TRG

Site Supporter
Any news on the western front ref USPS?
Are they operating normally or is stuff still getting shoved on a slow boat from China?

Been waiting a month from stuff shipped via USPS...
Status on tracking saying - In Transit to Next Facility 😬

I got a Titan order that’s gone through ****ing Tokyo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I had something from usps go via munich for some bizzarre reason,took 6 weeks to arrive,I thought it was down to Covid,but seeing what Trump is doing,who knows

This is pants.......
This has taken over 4 weeks to travel within the same state of Illinois 27 miles up the road to the International depot.C8A072DD-BDBD-4D43-976D-1A6EB42DA133.jpeg

I had a t shirt sent from LA that took 2 months to get to me. It went from there, to London, then back to JFK, then London. 😅

I had a parcel from the us via usps arrive Monday only took 4 days. But the tracking never updated infact it’s still saying the same lol.

171540bdf8a74e2bfdf1608bc149e067.jpg

^^ yeah, I also signed up for the email alerts which don’t work 🙄
But it’s good to know that their tracking system is BS so thanks for that.
For all I know, it may have got sucked out the cargo hold and floating in the Atlantic 😂 ..... or Pacific if on the scenic route..

^^ yeah, I also signed up for the email alerts which don’t work [emoji849]
But it’s good to know that their tracking system is BS so thanks for that.
For all I know, it may have got sucked out the cargo hold and floating in the Atlantic [emoji23] ..... or Pacific if on the scenic route..

Royal Mail tracking is also **** at the mo

Also, international RM post to the US which is partnered with USPS when it gets there has increased massively over the last few months.

Its now cheaper to ship via UPS and i've moved all by us bound parcel shipping to them and ditched royal mail. It also avoids the hassle and drama every time you visit a uk post office.

Email alerts with USPS or Canada Post are a waste of time usually. You'll have your package before you are alerted.

Postage in North America is a train wreck right now. Canada Post has so many packages they are just putting them into rented shipping containers, closing the doors and locking them for up to a month. I purchased a scooter for my son's birthday. I am located in Ottawa, the scooter was shipping from Toronto. This is a 4 hour drive on the worst day. It took 31 days to receive it. I would have been better off driving to Toronto, buying it, and driving back home. Tracking was useless and so was customer service.

USPS isn't much better. It is election turmoil down there right now. I have family in the USA and it's just a mess there. Every time I talk with them it's hard for them to not shake their heads back and forth in disappointment.

I recently bought a puzzle from a guy in Virginia - watching the tracking it bobbled around various depots in Virginia, then went to Jamaica, then up to New York. From New York, it went to Warsaw, then finally arrived in UK (then sat still for a week for customs to extract their pound of flesh). Discussing this on one of the puzzle forums, it turns out that it wasn't as well travelled as I thought - there is a Jamaica in NY state.

I recently bought a puzzle from a guy in Virginia - watching the tracking it bobbled around various depots in Virginia, then went to Jamaica, then up to New York. From New York, it went to Warsaw, then finally arrived in UK (then sat still for a week for customs to extract their pound of flesh). Discussing this on one of the puzzle forums, it turns out that it wasn't as well travelled as I thought - there is a Jamaica in NY state.

They always seem to go to Jamaica ny

6 weeks for Comet LEDs.
Tracking stuck for a few weeks in NY then next London, then NY, then London, then local DO for customs surcharge 😭
Pinball Resource a week!

See, this is the bit I don’t get!

If Superman can go around the planet as quick as this:-
5A8CC1A5-6E59-4573-A1C9-5708B9E25496.gif

Then why has it taken since mid July for him to arrive in Gretna? Picked up this morning....
4BA45D71-9885-4457-B530-9903FD903C59.jpeg231EF158-DF94-4A12-9676-ABA746515E71.jpeg
Maybe he should have changed into his tights first 🙄

I ordered Comets last Thursday and they arrived today via DHL.

I logged on to see where they were and they were out for delivery!

Back
Top Bottom