• CJ PF.jpg
    CJ PF.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 59
  • CJ top pf.jpg
    CJ top pf.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
Hi mate
Cracking game this, quite literally one of the most fun games I’ve ever played in my life. Amazing art, call outs. Just good clean fun.

I don’t mean to **** on your brothers chips though but his price may be a little steep. The one below ended up selling for £750.

Just a guide though as I don’t like to comment on pricing on other people’s threads.

http://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/cactus-jacks-price-drop.36459/

Hi mate
Cracking game this, quite literally one of the most fun games I’ve ever played in my life. Amazing art, call outs. Just good clean fun.

I don’t mean to **** on your brothers chips though but his price may be a little steep. The one below ended up selling for £750.

Just a guide though as I don’t like to comment on pricing on other people’s threads.

http://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/cactus-jacks-price-drop.36459/
I bought the cactus jacks for £750, love the game for the fun of it. Mine is in nice condition, few marks on cabinet, playfield nice with a very small bit of wear. Would say in today’s market max £950 to the right person who is looking for one.

Good luck on the sale.

I bought the cactus jacks for £750, love the game for the fun of it. Mine is in nice condition, few marks on cabinet, playfield nice with a very small bit of wear. Would say in today’s market max £950 to the right person who is looking for one.

Good luck on the sale.

agreed

Your chances of selling a Gottlieb on here are slim to none even if it were half the price. Chuck it on eBay.

I like Gottliebs and I wish I hadn't sold my Cue Ball Wizard. I don't see at lot of love for them on here. Usually need to be sub £900 before anyone bites.

I love my Robo-War and think it's one of the best pins ever made, not just by Gottlieb but from all the various manufacturers :thumbs:

I like all mine too (TX, Excalibur and Robowar particularly) but they have to be priced correctly, particularly later ones with naff sound and probably shouldn't be compared with Bally/Williams pinflation... it's a smaller market generally with pinball collectors.

Back
Top Bottom