What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gone to Ebay Using ebay instead

GTB Buckaroo

Registered
Owner has now placed on ebay

Attachments

• CJ Left side.jpg
    CJ Left side.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 74
  • CG front.jpg
    CG front.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 61
  • CJ PF.jpg
    CJ PF.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 59
  • CJ top pf.jpg
    CJ top pf.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
Hi mate
Cracking game this, quite literally one of the most fun games I’ve ever played in my life. Amazing art, call outs. Just good clean fun.

I don’t mean to **** on your brothers chips though but his price may be a little steep. The one below ended up selling for £750.

Just a guide though as I don’t like to comment on pricing on other people’s threads.

http://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/cactus-jacks-price-drop.36459/

Hi mate
Cracking game this, quite literally one of the most fun games I’ve ever played in my life. Amazing art, call outs. Just good clean fun.

I don’t mean to **** on your brothers chips though but his price may be a little steep. The one below ended up selling for £750.

Just a guide though as I don’t like to comment on pricing on other people’s threads.

http://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/cactus-jacks-price-drop.36459/
I bought the cactus jacks for £750, love the game for the fun of it. Mine is in nice condition, few marks on cabinet, playfield nice with a very small bit of wear. Would say in today’s market max £950 to the right person who is looking for one.

Good luck on the sale.

I bought the cactus jacks for £750, love the game for the fun of it. Mine is in nice condition, few marks on cabinet, playfield nice with a very small bit of wear. Would say in today’s market max £950 to the right person who is looking for one.

Good luck on the sale.

agreed

Your chances of selling a Gottlieb on here are slim to none even if it were half the price. Chuck it on eBay.

I like Gottliebs and I wish I hadn't sold my Cue Ball Wizard. I don't see at lot of love for them on here. Usually need to be sub £900 before anyone bites.

I love my Robo-War and think it's one of the best pins ever made, not just by Gottlieb but from all the various manufacturers :thumbs:

I like all mine too (TX, Excalibur and Robowar particularly) but they have to be priced correctly, particularly later ones with naff sound and probably shouldn't be compared with Bally/Williams pinflation... it's a smaller market generally with pinball collectors.

Back
Top Bottom