What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Used parts for Sale Legs etc...

Expired Due to no activity

Dex-Jay

Site Supporter
5Years
Alias
Richard
Some stuff for sale, 2 Pairs of 28 1/2" legs.

SOLD

1 - 28 1/2" set of 4 legs Chrome flat no ribs, 8 leg bolts OK condition. 2 Feet / Leg levellers.
I've cleaned one of the legs (the top one) and they polish OK. They're certainly not mint but are in average condition with some rust, some will come off.
£40 + £10 postage

Pinballinfo1.jpg

Pinballinfo3.jpg

2. SOLD

1 - 28 1/2" set of 4 legs Chrome / Gold Coated ribs, 8 leg bolts OK condition. 4 Feet / Leg levellers.
I've cleaned up a couple of the legs and they polish OK. (2nd and 4th one down I think) They're certainly not mint but are in average condition with some rust, some will come off.

£40 + £10 postage

Pinballinfo4.jpg

Pinballinfo6.jpg

3. Plastic cabinet leg protectors Black used still in pretty good nick, I just don't use these myself.
£6 + £4 postage 2nd Class.

Pinballinfo8.jpg

4. WPC95 Cabinet & Cash door lock bar bracket. I've removed these from my Scared Stiff and won't be using them myself.
£3 + £4 postage 2nd Class.

Pinballinfo12.jpg

5. Massive Heavy Coin Door locks!
Weigh a ton and are big too! £3 + £4 2nd Class.

Pinballinfo11.jpg

Pinballinfo14.jpg

Yes, I'll combine postage. Paypal as family and friend and yes you can collect from the West Midlands if you want anything.

Rich

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom