What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

US Trip next week.

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
Hi @Neil McRae - I am looking to source some TWD red plastic protectors and probably a set of TITANS for TWD too. Could we organise a TITAN bulk deal?

They don’t do bulk deals, as I tried to buy enough rubbers for all the games in flipout - the way this will work is you place your order for delivery to my hotel and I stick it in my case and post it up when I get home.

They don’t do bulk deals, as I tried to buy enough rubbers for all the games in flipout - the way this will work is you place your order for delivery to my hotel and I stick it in my case and post it up when I get home.
Reckon you'd get a CPR mirrored translite in it? ;)

Yes next week. Will reply to everyone later tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sorry missed that PM replied

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Folks,
for those of you sending. Make sure you have a service that has a tracking number so that I can track the package. No tracking number and if there are any issues I won't be able to help. I've alerted my hotel that packages may arrive early. I have a number of things arriving, including my next gen pinball camera rig :D

Cheers,
Neil.

folks,
few of you have shared tracking details, but most not. please can you share them.

Neil.

I haven't received mine yet despite ordering on Saturday on 2 day delivery, I emailed planetery yesterday asking for them but crickets :mad:.

Lots, just put the USD -> GBP price into Google. No duty, no vat

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

folks,
can those who want their stuff shipped tomorrow please send address ASAP. I'll post it and then hit you with the postage costs.

anyone going to John's round of the league on Sunday let me know and I'll bring there (Mike K and Cryten got yours).

Neil.

Back
Top Bottom