What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Updated look....

Paul

Staff member
Alias
Toibs
Hi all,

Have just switched the new look of the forum on.

a little info....

Default is Dark. If you want to use light, search out the lightbulb at the top right of the main page....

1630098547741.png

Click on it, and it switches the lights on......

Click on the Moon....

1630098609137.png

And it Switches back to dark mode again!

Then we have the "Customise" option....

1630098748682.png

This allows you to slightly customise the look....

1630098711275.png

Grid layout changes the main page from just a list to a Grid.
Sticky sidebar means the sidebar stays at the top of the page. Non- Sticky means it moves.
Flip Sidebar means you can move the sidebar from right hand side to left hand side...

Last edited:
Got it, the orange bars are pretty cool :thumbs:

Actually, there's one thing i want to change....

New posts are in Bold. I want them in a different colour to hightlight they are new.... Will work on that now... (shouldnt take too long - just have to find the right template to Edit :D )

Jesus !
You could have warned us.
I’ve rebooted my phone 3 times and thrown it twice as I thought the screen has gone funny 😂

Reactions: tin
This is really swish. One minor thing I've noticed on PC/Chrome is opening unread posts kinda scrolls to the bottom and I have to scroll back up to read it.

This is really swish. One minor thing I've noticed on PC/Chrome is opening unread posts kinda scrolls to the bottom and I have to scroll back up to read it.

it should automatically scroll to the first unread message in that thread as per normal... Did it used to do this beforehand?

it should automatically scroll to the first unread message in that thread as per normal... Did it used to do this beforehand?
If I click through to Neils latest post in Stern Price thread it opens scrolling to the bottom of the post per below, on mobile it scrolls to the top of the post (as it used to in Chrome).
1630142160973.png

Well this blew my brain out this morning o_O Though I had been taken to a totally different site. Looks super slick Paul - amazing work as always mate!

Yeah, I'm getting that as well. Using latest version of Edge.

Only other thing I've noticed is that the 'new posts, find threads etc', sticks at the top, until you scroll right to the top, then it appears underneath the logo.

Big improvement overall though.

Back
Top Bottom