What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Upcoming upgrades/GDPR

There'll be a light theme soon... that might help a little ;)

What do you mean by this please... if i can understand a little i can try (or if not, ask the developers!)

Take the eBay thread, it's 30 something pages long, if I get dumped on the first page I have to scroll down to the bottom of the first page to get to the page selection.

I know it's anal but if the option was also at the top it's just there.

Take the eBay thread, it's 30 something pages long, if I get dumped on the first page I have to scroll down to the bottom of the first page to get to the page selection.

I know it's anal but if the option was also at the top it's just there.

I just took a look at the "thank you" Thread and it has page number/selections top and bottom...

Are you on a PC or Phone/Pad??

Sam as on a Desktop PC... Type your message, Attach files... then, for example on my iphone it prompts for where to attach them from... Camera, Photo library or to browse....

EDIT : This is using the Phone's Web browser to access the site...
Could be my android phone ,the attach files button did not work , so posted the reply then went to edit and the attach file button then worked :)

when you do the update tonight please test the nice new mobile skin and dont break it :D

when you do the update tonight please test the nice new mobile skin and dont break it :D

Mobile skin should work ok other than the couple of android issues above (that I reported to the developer and they advised a fix for... which didn’t work!!)...

When I was asked to accept the agreement it asked me to tick a box, but there were none actually visible.
I guessed it was to the left, got lucky and saw the mouse change to the correct kind of arrow - assumed the box was there but invisible.
Then it allowed me to carry on...

IE11 and Edge on Win10 1803

Back
Top Bottom