What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unobtainium parts ?

My first 3d printer was a cheapo ebay job. (Some Chinese clone of the Prusa IIRC). Spent more time trying to get it to print than printing. But i did get some good prints.
However I got it because I fancied one and wasn't sure I would bother with it. Having decided I would but was sick of mostly failed prints I bought a decent one.
I've probably been through around 30 spools of filament now and probably around 95% of the prints are good.

@benjamin lawrence We have another MX5 lover here :hmm:
I takes Me about week to crawl in the blooming thing when I have to move it :)
Mine's in a bloody sorry state. MK1 with severe sill rot. Haven't written it off yet because other than the cabin heater matrix, everything to do with engine and transmission are completely rock solid.

Mine's in a bloody sorry state. MK1 with severe sill rot. Haven't written it off yet because other than the cabin heater matrix, everything to do with engine and transmission are completely rock solid.
His got a 2.5 nevada it’s in pretty dame good shape ,the guy he bought it off replaced the front subframe and the section behind the doors , where they are common points of rust + it has the hard top too !

His got a 2.5 nevada it’s in pretty dame good shape ,the guy he bought it off replaced the front subframe and the section behind the doors , where they are common points of rust + it has the hard top too !
Was just about to say - flip-up headlights aside, I saw 2.5 and was beginning to worry until you said the subframe was sorted!

Back
Top Bottom