What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unlikely to find one but....

PAX

Site Supporter
Alias
Paul Woollard
What should I expect to pay for a JJP POTC these days. Been saving, need to know if I may have to save a bit more
Cheers

I would have thought you would be needing around £10k ish. From what I ve seen, they just seem to be going up and up.

Someone on here sold one recently - I think I remember reading that he listed it for sale on pinballowners and had multiple offers from Europe the same evening. Not sure what it went for in the end but I think the bigger problem will be finding someone who wants to part with one, it’s a great game and not many around. Mine isn’t going anywhere for the foreseeable future.

Edit: It was @AlanJ who sold one last year, just noticed it listed in his signature on another topic.

Last edited:
Reactions: PAX
Unfortunately I think the 10k days have passed. I have been offered quite a lot more than that from Europe, and even a couple here at quite a bit more. Unfortunately the few of us that have them will most likely only sell for a price we can’t refuse. Still the best game I have owned and know once it’s gone, it won’t come back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately I think the 10k days have passed. I have been offered quite a lot more than that from Europe, and even a couple here at quite a bit more. Unfortunately the few of us that have them will most likely only sell for a price we can’t refuse. Still the best game I have owned and know once it’s gone, it won’t come back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wow! I am getting out of touch with prices!

I have heard it’s a great game and it’s a shame they stopped making it.

Wow!
Can't say I'm that surprised though.
Cheers for the feedback and I'll keep saving 🤣

It does seem to be a marmite pinball machine. We had the proto at the club and I was happy to see the back of it some people love it.

The code isn’t finished although there is a new release coming soon with Wi-fi and Scorbit that hopefully adds the final wizard mode.

I saw a CE for sale on Pinside for $32k last week. With Jonny Depp saga can't see this ever being remade. It's only going to go up in value as its loaded as a machine and like hens teeth.

It does seem to be a marmite pinball machine. We had the proto at the club and I was happy to see the back of it some people love it.

The code isn’t finished although there is a new release coming soon with Wi-fi and Scorbit that hopefully adds the final wizard mode.

The Prototype was from Tilt and I was happy to see the back of it as well

However when I had the production one which @Sven Normansson brought I was sad to see it go...

Its a great and fun machine, I'm just happy @JustLikeMe has one that I can play when I go down to see him lol

Looking like I'll have to find something else that will suffice.
Pity, as I love Marmite

Looking like I'll have to find something else that will suffice.
Pity, as I love Marmite

GnR looks equally great on the fun level that POTC did for me :)

Or I'd wait and hold out for JJP's next release.

Other really fun machines I'd consider

Batman 66, Guardians, Deadpool and AIQ

GnR looks equally great on the fun level that POTC did for me :)

Or I'd wait and hold out for JJP's next release.

Other really fun machines I'd consider

Batman 66, Guardians, Deadpool and AIQ
True. I also have POTC and also think Hobbit has a similar feel, although much cheaper and easier to source

I do like deep games ( as the wife says, 'the deeper the better'😅) and Hobbit did spring to mind also LOTR. Plenty of choice, may well wait and see what the future brings us

The Prototype was from Tilt and I was happy to see the back of it as well

However when I had the production one which @Sven Normansson brought I was sad to see it go...

Yeah I wasn't convinced by the prototype when I played it in Tilt, but after playing the production version a couple of times I had to have it.

Its a great and fun machine, I'm just happy @JustLikeMe has one that I can play when I go down to see him lol

You're welcome anytime, and POTC isn't going anywhere for a while!

Back
Top Bottom