What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

under the tree

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2463

so the wife got me a xmas present - can you guess what it is? :) ... (fortunately with more input than the last one she got me!)
Czl3a5WXUAANyrf.jpg

What ever it is, it looks like she's a keeper! (That's the wife for getting you a pin for your Christmas).

Unless its the photo, it looks like a narrow backbox, so could be dataeast or sega... and plunger seems quite high... and you're a space junkie... so I'd have to guess at A13...?

Your wife needs to talk to my wife FAST:D

Otherwise it will be socks v pinball:eek:

Think I can see walkers emerging out of it;) Premium ones if not mistaken.....:eek:

No that's still on santa's sleigh! Which I'm going to have to moderate use of otherwise she will whinge that she got me or I didnt like! :) which isn't the case

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If she's getting you a pin what are you getting her? Must be a new car or something just as big.

Handbag of course!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its a pinball machine!

Pinvibes and pinjuju tells me its a Stern of some sort, although it may be a pinball shaped box full of rolex's, diamantes, crown jewels etc.... :)

Reactions: JT.
Way too thin for Hobbit. Don't like the Hobbit too much either. Looks great but quite a boring game.

Back
Top Bottom