What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unable to stay logged in?

johnwhitfield

Site Supporter
Alias
John Whitfield
Anyone else keep getting kicked out of the log in status since the last upgrade.

I’m using an iPhone and it just won’t stay logged in.

Am I the only one?

I dont have the problem.... and i connect regularly on Iphone and Ipad. :)

Anyone else get the same issues??

I get it now and again but then im logging on via at least 4 different devices..

Dont think ive noticed it much since last update actually.

Have not noticed it opening a thread at the 'latest post' but it being from a few weeks ago (read basically all posts each day, sad I know) in a while either :thumbs:

Coincidentally, just happened to me on my Android phone. Possibly related, but I normally access site from home (wifi & static IP), it was working from home first thing but then I accessed remotely and I was logged out, Chrome with site open still running:hmm:

happened on my phone yesterday (android), but then was fine after I logged back in.

Just happened now on my work PC (Win 10, chrome). Tried to login with Facebook this time, but when it switches to facebook it says App is still in development (or similar).

logged back in with password, but I'll report back if it kicks me out and I have to do it again.

Edit: Closed it down and came back in through a link from an email and it went in fine.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom