What's new

UKPinfest Pinball machine donation thread

Dracula is indeed working again :) Would consider swapping it if anything comes up though, so don't BSD in particular to any list.

I think it would be helpful if those with TBA/TBC would confirm what its likely to be so that we know what else to bring...

I will be heading there, I am happy to pick anyone up on my route from Norwich, I can potentially borrow a van from work - or an estate to transport a pin too.

Put me down for a machine. It'll be TBA until further notice as it's some time away, who knows what the collection will be by then :)

I'm all booked in and planning to dust off @Nedreud to ride shotgun. Will bring a van with this noisy collection:-

65. Hook
66. VECTOR
67. GOLDBALL
68. ROCKET III

Nedreud has been dusted off! I'm back from the dead! And, with 99% certainty, will be manning the wheel of a Transit van full of pins on it's way to Daventry!

I may even have resurrected MR & MRS PAC-MAN to a playable state, but very much "optional extra" at this stage.

I intend to provide my F-14 Tomcat as a competition game. I have a plan for the transportation of the game sorted out.

Now I just have to finish cleaning it up...

Put me down for The Shadow and / or Roadshow provisionally. Can take 1 myself, depends if another can go in someones van run.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom