What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UKPinfest 2023 Hype thread

Are people actively thinking of what items to bring this time round to balance on the head of someone who falls asleep?

The more obscure the better and I'll give a prize on Sunday morning!
I think he got off lightly tbh. Lipstick on and fag butts up nostrils was a common punishment for falling asleep when I was at uni. And the most extreme I witnessed - a guy stuck his finger up his backside and wiped it on a sleeping guy's tasche - who when he woke kept asking if anyone could smell sh*t 🤮

Would be nice to know the stall ball rules on TZ ? e.g. does landing the ball in the rocket count as a ‘stall’ ? if so it could be a long night

This is why TZ should be great for stall ball. Loads of options.

The real question should be - how many powerballs are in that machine? 😂

Bonjour à tous et merci à une âme charitable de bien vouloir faire la traduction en anglais

Je suis maudit!!! après le covid, les accidents de bricolage , cette année c'est une surcharge de travail qui va m'empêcher d'être parmi vous au Pinfest
Je suis au regret de devoir annuler ma chambre d'hôtel, je voulais l'annoncer ici avant de le faire officiellement afin que cette chambre puisse faire le bonheur de quelqu'un de ce forum
Cette chambre est retenue au nom de: Victor-francois Machart (Calais France) du jeudi 24 au lundi 28
Le plus simple si vous êtes intéressé pourrait être de demander un Big Phil ( auprès de qui je m'excuse ) de s'occuper du transfert ??

Cordialement

PS: Big Phil, alors vous me le vendez cet Orbitor 1 ?? Par pitié !!!

Hello Chante Bise!

I would like the hotel room please. I will contact you via PM. I forgot a member of staff and I have been stressing about it.

Je voudrais la chambre d'hôtel s'il vous plaît. Je vous contacterai par MP. J'ai oublié un membre du personnel et j'ai été stressé à ce sujet.

to save anyone else copying into Google
Bonjour à tous et merci à une âme charitable de bien vouloir faire la traduction en anglais

Je suis maudit!!! après le covid, les accidents de bricolage , cette année c'est une surcharge de travail qui va m'empêcher d'être parmi vous au Pinfest
Je suis au regret de devoir annuler ma chambre d'hôtel, je voulais l'annoncer ici avant de le faire officiellement afin que cette chambre puisse faire le bonheur de quelqu'un de ce forum
Cette chambre est retenue au nom de: Victor-francois Machart (Calais France) du jeudi 24 au lundi 28
Le plus simple si vous êtes intéressé pourrait être de demander un Big Phil ( auprès de qui je m'excuse ) de s'occuper du transfert ??

Cordialement

PS: Big Phil, alors vous me le vendez cet Orbitor 1 ?? Par pitié !!!
Hello everyone and thank you to a charitable soul for kindly doing the English translation

I am damned!!! after the covid, the DIY accidents, this year it's an overload of work that will prevent me from being among you at Pinfest
I am sorry to have to cancel my hotel room, I wanted to announce it here before doing so officially so that this room can make someone on this forum happy
This room is held in the name of: Victor-francois Machart (Calais France) from Thursday 24 to Monday 28
The easiest if you are interested might be to ask a Big Phil (to whom I apologize) to take care of the transfer??

Cordially

PS: Big Phil, so you're selling me this Orbitor 1?? Pity !!!

Hot off the press, kindly donated by @philpalmer , The Big Lebowski! This will be on free play. Probably in or around the lobby so you can soak up the whole experience. I'll pop it on the socials later....

View attachment 226692
lobby gonna have more people in it than the general room at this rate haha. I love this game :)

Back
Top Bottom