What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UKPinfest 2019 Machine donation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gutted that Mousin' Around won't me there, always wanted to play one of those!
its been to each daventry and nerg and play expo up til this year, it landed in the corner of the front room on the last big swap round right behind all the others and a ton of fruits, thats why im not enthusiastic to get that one out

My poor eyesight might be to blame but amongst that list, didn’t see any mention of MEDIEVAL MADNESS or ATTACK FROM MARS? Thought they’d be popular and present, recall seeing at least two MM on a YouTube walkabout of last year’s festival.

Also, not counting duplicates, how many individual (different) tables are open for the public to play at this year’s PinFest?

Not long now, looking forward to it immensely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Folks used to ask what games you taking to a show and the truthful answer was the ones nearest the door. Now its a balance between games you think folks want to see , avoiding duplicates and games you know will stand heavy play

Well GOFERS is set down but the others will wait til Friday morning so they can still take money until 11pm Thursday LOL

Quick question about tickets. I will be attending with my wife and my son who is nearly 8. My wife Is probably going to go off shopping and seeing some friends so I hadn't got her a ticket yet as wasn't sure when she will be in playing pinball. I have bought VIP tickets for myself and my son. Thinking about it she is more likely to want to join us in the evening.
Is there a child version of the VIP ticket or do I just need to buy another VIP ticket? Are the VIP tickets still available?

If she’s just joining in the evening, it’s £10 per session.

Yes, there are still evening places available.

18. Fish Tales won’t make it to the cut. So will be bringing Last Action Hero, and the TBA is High Speed (1986)

Same here with Pool Champion, will bring Strikes and Spares instead.

List updated.

@JMP I took Raven off the list as I thought you were expecting it to go in the NLP van. There is no NLP van. If you were transporting it by car yourself, bring it along.

@Big Phil could you please swap over Road Race for Gottliebs Stargate. Apologies but it just isn't going to be ready in time. Cosmetically it's great but it's just not quite there yet electronically

No MM or AFM - or they hiding in the competition bucket?

More than likely will join the evening saturday too

Phil - great to meet you yesterday. Really well organised and a great mix of very helpful people at the venue when I dropped off my DE Batman yesterday. Looks really amazing.

Chris (Dundee Scottish Pinball) - thanks very much for all your time and advice yesterday - really appreciate you helping me get my machine cleaned up.

Will be back today and tomorrow to sample some of those fantastic games.

Thanks again for organising Phil, and all those pitching in to make it a great event.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had a great time yesterday. Really well organised event. Will definitely be back. Pin highlights for me were Aliens (what a beautiful and fun machine), the new Black Knight, TOTAN, Batman Dark Knight (forgot how fun that pin is), the homebrew Matrix, Alice Cooper table, TNA, Metallica and The Shadow which I'd never played before, and of course my all time favourite pin and also the loudest in the room Whitewater. You could hear that above everything! 😄 So many good games. Super nice bunch of people. Great event. Hope it all goes well for the rest of the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom