What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted UK source for pinball flyers

Andy B

Site Supporter
5Years
Had a crazy idea to frame and mount in my games room, flyers for all the machines I’ve ever owned - want two versions of each flyer so I can display front and back in same frame.

Are there any sources in UK for original or repro flyers or do I have to pick them up piecemeal via EBay?

I know I can probably scout around downloading pdfs from various sources (got a JP2 one from Stern site tonight and a Grand Prix one from ipdb) and print them out but my printer ain’t really up to the job and I would prefer original size rather than A4.

Thanks,

Just trying to remember which machines I have had 😊

I bought some a good few years back when I had not had so many pins - I wish I had carried on doing that rather than relying on my memory now.

Anyways, off the top of my head:

Zaccarria Time Machine
Frank Thomas’ Big Hurt Baseball
Stern Grand Prix
Data East Hook
Stern Jurassic Park Pro
American Pinball Houdini (my first NIB)
Williams Revenge From Mars
Stern Avatar
Gottleib Operation Thunder
Stern AC/DC
Data East Lethal Weapon 3
Williams Fish Tales
Dutch Pinball The Big Lebowski
Williams No Fear
Recel Lady Luck (my very first pin bought for £300 delivered from Germany)

Last edited:
@Andy B for modern sterns you can print flyers direct from the hd file in the games menu on sterns site.

Gary, how do you charge for Stern flyers from most recent to the last 10 years or so and do you do swaps?

Thanks
Greg

I bought some flyers to fill a large wall then quickly realised it would cost a small fortune, they were being laminated so printed some out and the difference isn’t huge.
Still got another row or 2 to print out, putting drawing pins into MDF gets painful 😖

You can get what you want from here https://nypinball.com/flyers/

Attachments

• 03454971-2235-4C0B-8172-AAFB0D07F701.jpeg
    03454971-2235-4C0B-8172-AAFB0D07F701.jpeg
    177.4 KB · Views: 27
  • 6B326A01-3EB0-4CE1-BAAE-34230A5E3213.jpeg
    6B326A01-3EB0-4CE1-BAAE-34230A5E3213.jpeg
    164.4 KB · Views: 27
  • 0499B167-2D2B-4275-BB59-B8F93E68D736.jpeg
    0499B167-2D2B-4275-BB59-B8F93E68D736.jpeg
    196.2 KB · Views: 28
I bought some flyers to fill a large wall then quickly realised it would cost a small fortune, they were being laminated so printed some out and the difference isn’t huge.
Still got another row or 2 to print out, putting drawing pins into MDF gets painful 😖

You can get what you want from here https://nypinball.com/flyers/
Thanks! You reminded me that I had (very briefly) a Funhouse. Another to add to the list 😊

Thanks,

Just trying to remember which machines I have had 😊

I bought some a good few years back when I had not had so many pins - I wish I had carried on doing that rather than relying on my memory now.

Anyways, off the top of my head:

Zaccarria Time Machine
Stern Grand Prix
Data East Hook
Stern Jurassic Park Pro
Stern Avatar
Stern AC/DC
Williams Fish Tales
Williams No Fear

I have a Stern Grand Prix you can have

I was deffo thinking "print them myself". I could print em on a3 too :)
Course this assumes theres a source for them.

Just found this

The Guys in USA are charging mad prices for flyers now , even for new machines which effectively they prob didn't pay a penny or a dime for just picked them up at a show.......

I have a stack that I bought a while back which will take to Daventry if I can find them , not free as I had to buy them and ship in from USA

Mel

I'm happy to swap any of mine if you have ones I'm after or could sell for £1 each,

Want:
NFL
Spiderman Vault
Iron Man Vault
Game of Thrones (Premium/LE)
Stranger Things (all)
Turtles (all)
Led Zeppelin (all)
Godzilla (all)

Have available
Hobbit Black Arrow
Dialed In
Game of Thrones (Pro)
Star Trek (Pro)
Walking Dead (Premium)
Ghostbusters (Pro)
Mustang (Pro)
Lost in Space
Transformers (Pro)
Shrek
Wheel of Fortune
World Poker Tour
Sopranos
Monopoly
Playboy
Roller Coaster Tycoon
Lord of the Rings
Batman 66
Ghistbusters Premium
Beatles (Gold)
Jurassic Park Pro (3)
Deadpool (Pro 2)

Had a crazy idea to frame and mount in my games room, flyers for all the machines I’ve ever owned - want two versions of each flyer so I can display front and back in same frame.

Are there any sources in UK for original or repro flyers or do I have to pick them up piecemeal via EBay?

I know I can probably scout around downloading pdfs from various sources (got a JP2 one from Stern site tonight and a Grand Prix one from ipdb) and print them out but my printer ain’t really up to the job and I would prefer original size rather than A4.
Hi

have quite a few, what are you after ?

Quick test - looks ok to me. (Needs properly trimmed - its a smidge too tall for the frame I had lying around)
1651739648451.png

Hi

have quite a few, what are you after ?

Zaccarria Time Machine
Stern Grand Prix
Data East Hook
Stern Jurassic Park Pro
Stern Avatar
Stern AC/DC
Williams Fish Tales
Williams No Fear

Don't do swaps. Recently I have been offering in response to a charitable donation.
That would be fine. Do you have a list of which flyers you have and suggested donation please?

Maybe you could bring them to Swavesey as not that far away now?

Back
Top Bottom