What's new

UK Power rankings

What everyone should do is head to Flip Out this weekend and join in one of the comps on Saturday or Sunday! (shameless plug - http://flipoutlondon.pinballnews.com/tournaments.html)
Already on it.

Discounting comps with low TGP could make sense, but realistically there's so many different factors that where do you draw the line.

I can categorically say, that every single comp I have played at Tilt (bar this season when I have drove) I have had more than a few beers. My sweet spot is definitely 3 beers, any more than that and things start to slow down. So after 8:30 on a league meet is a good time play me head to head.

I have actually predicted odds for the UK Cup at Swavesey, not sure if I'm brave enough to act as bookie over the weekend though.

If there was betting on pinball, I know which system the bookies would be paying more attention to, and when was the last time you saw a poor bookie.
I have actually predicted odds for the UK Cup at Swavesey, not sure if I'm brave enough to act as bookie over the weekend though.

You never see a poor bookie!! Money where you're mouth is. ;)
I have a little bet on someone if you want to run the book. :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom