What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UK Pinball Open Registration Opens This Saturday

Moonraker

Site Supporter
10 Years
Taken from the Yahoo group:

Hi everyone.

If you didn't get the UK Pinball Party newsletter or see it on Facebook, registration for the UK Pinball Open and UK Pinball Team Tournament will open this Saturday at 10am.

The Open is the UK part of the IFPA European Tournament Circuit this year, so we are expecting a lot more overseas visitors. Entry is strictly limited to 150 players - all of whom must be pre-registered.

So there you are. This Saturday at 10am is when the madness kicks off. Hope you can be part of it.

More details and registration through the UK Pinball Party website:
www.ukpinballparty.com/tournaments

Cheers,

Martin.

I'm in for the Open, can't wait. In it for fun and practice rather than a real shot at the finals but you have to start somewhere! :D

I'm sure when i checked when it opened on my mobile that it was all on Friday..!!! The misses has a major back op on Friday, so I opted not to go for it.

However just checked again, and the open is on the Saturday... So have now registered (Late slot in case i have to fly off because of medical emergencies...)

:)

I'm in for the open on Saturday with my brother..1st time for both of us.. should be interesting!

I'm sure when i checked when it opened on my mobile that it was all on Friday..!!! The misses has a major back op on Friday, so I opted not to go for it.

Maybe you clicked on the team tournament by mistake? That's on Friday... :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom