What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UK Pinball open... Registration now open

Where do I click to register?
I'm in Tokyo in a lobby on tapatalk on my phone, can't work out how to do it

Cheers Peter, I think I'm in now thanks to you. I'll check tomorrow when I have access again. Long day travelling, bed now I think

Dan, I'm SO disappointed that you didn't trust me to register for you. I really, really, really wanted to register you under the pseudonym of Issac Cox.;)

Who's going to be there on Friday and fancies entering the team comp. We could put a PinballInfo team together (or two)?

Teams are sold out. 15 places remain for the open.

Got one person asking to be in a team if you've not the full quota and wish to have another chap...

Who's going to be there on Friday and fancies entering the team comp. We could put a PinballInfo team together (or two)?

I'm there Friday, 2nd year to UPP, entered for the open which is 1st time for any competition :) happy to join a team if anyone short.... Skills, if any, limited to very few machines :) but certainly like a few beers! So see you in the bar.

Me and the Mrs didn't get to register yet, will have to stay in on my birthday to try and get registered noon on the 27th.

Still, we're in a team for the team comp, so at least we'll get to play that if we don't get registered!

Sounds like you should be able to sign up on the day too if you need to. BTW, since seeing you play on Addams Family on Sunday I decided to drop you from our team. Sorry. ;)

Bit harsh Tim. Surely any player would struggle to reach the dizzy heights of 5.8M on TAF - after all that's almost 1.5m per ball. You might actually have to hit a target at some time to get that much.;)

Bit harsh Tim. Surely any player would struggle to reach the dizzy heights of 5.8M on TAF - after all that's almost 1.5m per ball. You might actually have to hit a target at some time to get that much.;)

Check out my 3 ball score in the main competition last year (bottom of the list, natch). Boom!

20120818_144221.jpg

Thank god for the Joker card!

Al

Almost as embarrassing as my 23M on WH2O!

Ironically Paul, the photo shows Robin 2nd to bottom on this list as well. Guess it's really not his lucky machine (much like 99% of the pins I ever play :()

I had heard of this rumoured low score from somewhere, I didn't know it was yours Paul. I even tested scenarios to see if you can actually get lower and still have a beating heart and managed only just. ;)

Ronsplotter and IanW - you're in luck and have managed to get a place in the Wild Flippers team... :D

I'm just trying to register for one of the remaining 25 places on the open, but it looks like the form is broken :
"pin.wiz2000@yahoo.co.uk does not appear to be a valid email address on this server (you cannot send to an external email address)
Could not get email address, or email address not valid. 77.238.178.122"
A little help anyone?

Back
Top Bottom