What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted TZ

ben76

Registered
I'm nearly in the position to buy a TZ
The main thing is I have a bit of cash saved up but what's the going rate for a decent one?
Also what's out there :)
The main things I'm after are the usual... Good playfield and plays well... Preferably overall good condition as it'll be a keeper.

Cash available and possibly p/x for the right deal.

Thanks

Ben

25 years old now and it's still the best pinball of all time imo. Good luck with your hunt, mine will never leave me. :)

One on the bay?
i.ebayimg.com_images_g_Un4AAOSwew5a1PO8_s_l200.jpg

Look at this on eBay
Bally TWILIGHT ZONE arcade pinball machine . Playable but with faults

Seemed to be £3000 for a nice one a couple of years ago, but that baseline keeps creeping up.
Played my old TZ last night (thanks @TeaPea ) and it reminded me how much i’m looking forward to finishing a tear-down & clean-up on my current and 3rd TZ.

Not as accessible as Addam’s Family, but once you get into it - it’s twice the game.

Martin is dropping my 2nd TZ this aft. Paid quite a bit for it as an excellent condition one. Looking forward to having it back again, along with my TAF and co.

Sold what I thought was a really really nice one about 2 years ago for £3750. I'd probably say the same game would now easily push 4k or more.

Think I paid around £4k for mine (a corker off someone on here) about six months ago.

HTH and goodluck with your hunt. They're a brilliant machine with bags of toys and charm!

I'm trying to bump this weekly so as not to spam the forum. . So apologies if its a bit early..
Anyway I'm still after a decent one... I'll offer possible trades with a pin that I have if really needed but I'm up to about 4k cash on the table... (always wanted to use that for a pin table so to speak lol)
The right one maybe more but if you are up for selling a decent pin lmk

- Ben

Back
Top Bottom