What's new

Wanted TZ

ben76

Registered
I'm nearly in the position to buy a TZ
The main thing is I have a bit of cash saved up but what's the going rate for a decent one?
Also what's out there :)
The main things I'm after are the usual... Good playfield and plays well... Preferably overall good condition as it'll be a keeper.

Cash available and possibly p/x for the right deal.

Thanks

Ben

25 years old now and it's still the best pinball of all time imo. Good luck with your hunt, mine will never leave me. :)

One on the bay?
i.ebayimg.com_images_g_Un4AAOSwew5a1PO8_s_l200.jpg

Look at this on eBay
Bally TWILIGHT ZONE arcade pinball machine . Playable but with faults

Seemed to be £3000 for a nice one a couple of years ago, but that baseline keeps creeping up.
Played my old TZ last night (thanks @TeaPea ) and it reminded me how much i’m looking forward to finishing a tear-down & clean-up on my current and 3rd TZ.

Not as accessible as Addam’s Family, but once you get into it - it’s twice the game.

Martin is dropping my 2nd TZ this aft. Paid quite a bit for it as an excellent condition one. Looking forward to having it back again, along with my TAF and co.

Sold what I thought was a really really nice one about 2 years ago for £3750. I'd probably say the same game would now easily push 4k or more.

Think I paid around £4k for mine (a corker off someone on here) about six months ago.

HTH and goodluck with your hunt. They're a brilliant machine with bags of toys and charm!

I'm trying to bump this weekly so as not to spam the forum. . So apologies if its a bit early..
Anyway I'm still after a decent one... I'll offer possible trades with a pin that I have if really needed but I'm up to about 4k cash on the table... (always wanted to use that for a pin table so to speak lol)
The right one maybe more but if you are up for selling a decent pin lmk

- Ben

Back
Top Bottom