What's new

Found it! TZ - mint and modified

Kelauce

Registered
Hi all,

Looking for a mint condition TZ with all the additional toys/mods on it (I'm still hankering after something like that modified peach which was at last year's Play Expo in Manchester - I was never a fan of modified TZ machines until I saw that one!)

Happy to pay the right price for the right machine :thumbs:

Thanks!

Kel, do come and check mine before they go - if you weren't a fan of mods you might change your mind. However I have to say for myself I enjoyed sourcing and doing the mods myself.

My TZ isn't a new PF but vgc. Also sold. One of a few I'd considered keeping along with TAF and LOTR and AFM and TWD... and... oh bugger.

Kel, do come and check mine before they go - if you weren't a fan of mods you might change your mind. However I have to say for myself I enjoyed sourcing and doing the mods myself.

My TZ isn't a new PF but vgc. Also sold. One of a few I'd considered keeping along with TAF and LOTR and AFM and TWD... and... oh bugger.

Lol :)

Yeah @bethamari was on about potentially doing the mods ourselves if we did find a mint standard TZ at the right price.

:) My machines must have the most complete range of mods you can get, invisglass, led ocd, colour dmd, 3d translites, toppers, led mods, colour matched led inserts, tons of add on plastics and toys, legs, speakers, speaker lights, pin stadium etc etc.

My TZ is packed with them, although I found 3 or 4 i didn't have and ordered them last week. I still have about 20-30 mods not fitted to various machines.

Might not be out there, or the one you played won’t be for sale ever. Jon’s looks great in the photos - I remember Chris B’s initial offer on that one and it has indeed cleaned up really nicely. Shame it’s now out for eBay, but can’t win them all. You can always add the mods you want, when you want, if you want.

Isn't it always the case that you wait ages for the right machine, it doesn't quite arrive and then you settle on something else only for one to pop up...?

Yep jons cleaned up mega nice another one of my as is bargains but no body seems to want to put the effort in thrse days on projects or as is pins I can see a profit of over 1k on that and I can vouch for the cab it’s one of the nicest originals I have seen

Yep jons cleaned up mega nice another one of my as is bargains but no body seems to want to put the effort in thrse days on projects or as is pins I can see a profit of over 1k on that and I can vouch for the cab it’s one of the nicest originals I have seen
That’s the bit I enjoy, as well as playing. I’m not too bothered by heavy modding, just the ColorDMD & LEDs to “improve” things in my eyes.

Fair comments guys - I just didn't want to do the mods myself as I'm rubbish at doing/fixing things pinball related so I'd end up breaking something.

But I can always come asking for help on here should that happens :)

Fair comments guys - I just didn't want to do the mods myself as I'm rubbish at doing/fixing things pinball related so I'd end up breaking something.

But I can always come asking for help on here should that happens :)

I fitted ****loads of stuff kel, happy to help if you start modding.

Monetised mods are mostly just the self-built hacks people have been doing themselves for years! Now you get instructions, plug & play cabling, a person you can talk to if you've any issues. Plus internet forums to help of course.

You were talking about overmodding. There was picture posted of a TZ where pretty much every extr mod that should, and also shouldn't be on a machine. They had put a picture of Jim Morrison on the main ramp entrance....reference to the Doors....basically, the machine looked a t@rd!
Aaah I see. Sounds horrific! :rofl:

Aaah I see. Sounds horrific! :rofl:
Oh contrare the Doors and Jim Morrison are fantastic.

However someone has taken creative license to somehow link that to “doors” on TZ. I agree, should be publicly whipped and everyone shouting “Context” increasingly louder and more sternly. And not stern as in pinball ffs :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom