What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TZ interactive backboard display

Update . Items are scheduled to ship 31st jan with an eta of around 8th feb to me. I will then start to invoice people and ship them as payments are sent in working down the order list. You are also welcome to collect in a socially distanced manner if you want to

Just checking of this project is still happening? Any news @myPinballs and @Compy

Cheers
Mike

As far as i know its still happening. I'm waiting for them to be sent to me. Not much else i can do at mo, but i'll check with jimmy next week as i need to chat to him about some other stuff to.

I think there has been some pretty serious weather issues over in the states this last few weeks to. I know he was without any power at home for 80 hours, so thats not going to be much fun

Good morning all,

To be clear, this is a me (Jimmy) problem and not a myPinballs (Jim) problem! Continued supplier delays along with recent power outages have been straining our supply lines. While we've adjusted our supply chain management to account for these delays, there's no contingency for power loss in subzero temperatures with wind chills.

With that said, your mods are on the line for assembly now. 14 are going over to myPinballs. We lowered our margins in order to make the products easier to get to the UK so that Jim is incentivized to do this as well as not cost you an arm and a leg in the process. We've been running them alongside our traditional production schedule for US customers.

We could never forget about our friends in the UK. I, for one, am truly grateful for your patience.

Feel free to forward any questions along. I am indeed watching this thread.

-- Jimmy

Have come along late to this... Is it only TZ you do, or are there others?
No worries! Glad to have you :)

We have one coming out for Theatre of Magic that replaces/augments the mirror.
We've got one in the works for Creature, but we're waiting on displays.
We're also working on a version for Stern SAM machines. I have a TRON on loan for this, but there have been requests for Ghostbusters.

I tried to get this into a T2, but I figured out that you can't really get to the backboard unless the playfield slides out. Unfortunately that generation of games only has a pivoting playfield that raises up vertically and not forward.

Back
Top Bottom