What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TZ interactive backboard display

Well I’m no.45 on the list which will be the second run probably, thanks @myPinballs for getting involved. Owe you a pint or two.
Hopefully we will have a few coming in together to save some dosh.

Cheers, yes i spoke with jimmy @Compy and agreed after his request to help sort out uk orders for him. Hopefully as this gets up and running it will make the import of them easier for folks here and also cheaper. I am working with him on how best to import them in larger lots to save on individual shipping etc and work out the import vat etc. As quite a few of these orders are spread across batches i need to work out what the best options are. Stay tuned.

I’m ok to wait so we get one batch of them to lower the cost if it’s doable.
Im happy to go with the flow.
Thanks Jim👍

I’m ok to wait so we get one batch of them to lower the cost if it’s doable.
Im happy to go with the flow.
Thanks Jim👍

That's what i was wondering

Certainly if i could organise it so all the uk ones are sent together from the first few batches i'm sure it would get the shipping down quite abit for people. I will need to see the quotes on the bulk shipping though to and chat with jimmy on his plans for the batch rollouts etc.

I will do my best though to make it as easy as possible for everyone :) I could also offer local collection from me directly, or ship locally once arrived here no problem.

Where's the list ?

I haven't seen the numbered list myself yet either, but i know you were on the uk people list i shared with him on friday along with all the other people who said 'yes please' on here. I'll see if i can get more info later, but i guess he's just working through all the messages in order.

I haven't seen the numbered list myself yet either, but i know you were on the uk people list i shared with him on friday along with all the other people who said 'yes please' on here. I'll see if i can get more info later, but i guess he's just working through all the messages in order.
Thanks Jim.

Hey there @replicas - I've got you on the list thanks to my conversation with Jim! I also check back here often to make sure that I'm getting everyone. Apologies for the delay, just balancing replying to everyone's questions as well as getting this thing produced.

Happy to have you! We're also coordinating things with @myPinballs so we can get everyone their stuff as cost effectively as possible.

-- Jimmy

@Compy / Jimmy If i am not too late can you add me to the list as well please. Many thanks
Gotcha on the list!

I'm tallying up everyone in the UK and nearby that ordered and I'll be sending those lists to Jim so we can keep track of which units are going where. From there, we'll coordinate logistics with the build schedule so that everyone can get their units safely, easily and as cost-effectively as possible.

Feel free to reach out with any questions as some of you have been doing!
-- Jimmy

Just checking [mention]myPinballs [/mention] and [mention]Compy [/mention] you saw my request from 18th Sept? Thx
Hey! Thanks for the ping. Yeah, I added you to the list right after you posted. Sorry for the delay, but you definitely got your spot!

-- Jimmy

Hi [mention]Compy [/mention] and [mention]myPinballs [/mention] - I’ve got my TZ in bits... about to start reassembling, but thought I’d check on ETA for this mod - maybe wait for it to arrive if it’s expected soon?

No pressure - just want to avoid taking apart again if I can.

Thanks
Mike

You're looking at about 2-3 weeks on the UK side. I think we've got enough to run a single UK "batch" and ship to MyPinballs for distribution. I'll reach out to Jim and work out logistics. I just set up my DHL business account today so we can get it over there without murdering people financially.

Really appreciate the quick reply! Thanks for the info... I’ll wait.

Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're looking at about 2-3 weeks on the UK side. I think we've got enough to run a single UK "batch" and ship to MyPinballs for distribution. I'll reach out to Jim and work out logistics. I just set up my DHL business account today so we can get it over there without murdering people financially.
Sounds good, chat to you tomorrow 👍🏻

Ok quick update. Just finished chatting with Jimmy @Compy and here is the deal for the uk people who got on the list

*** Caveat: Prices are based on the current dollar exchange rates and if things dont change massively (you know where something weird goes on in in the usa etc..) they will stay the same.

Price for uk people will be £395 inc vat plus shipping (in uk). Collection from me also possible.

This i think is a good result for us all as the bulk shipping has saved everyone quite a lot from what you'd be looking at . Each panel shipped is around 2.5kg!! Originally i was hoping to keep these below the usual 1 to 1 exchange you roughly get after adding international shipping and import fees etc on a us price and we are below that so all good

The list is:

AlanJ
Lostcause/M4Carp
adsnems (Adam Nemenyi)
replicas
ronsplotter
Jmac
Alpha1
MadNat
mednec
chrisb

I will invoice everybody directly once the shipment arrives here in sunny pudsey! which should be in around 3 weeks time.

If everything works out ok and we are all happy then i'll do the same thing again in the future to support Jimmys great products.

Cheers all

Last edited:
Update: As i'm sure we are all now aware, usa made pinball related imports into the uk are having 25% tariffs added to them for some reason now...

So, i've talked to jimmy and we will hold our shipment of panels until after 1st jan 2021 so i can see what the state of play is then. I dont want to have to add 25% onto these things so lets hold station for now.

Ok so a quick update on these. As we have now (hopefully) navigated past the tariff nonsense i am back sorting out the shipping for these panels with jimmy. I am down for 14 panels which will give me 2 or 3 spares when the order arrives after the list of people who signed up for one.

I am hoping to keep all prices quoted for uk people here the same and am handling any additional 'hassle' myself to smooth the delivery hopefully. Obviously if there is a price issue from something unforeseen i will update again, but as we stand right now the logistics i and jimmy have in place should work nicely.

After this shipment we will be doing a similar thing again and for other games announced etc

Cheers all.

Back
Top Bottom