What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TZ interactive backboard display

It's the board that is triggering everything that I'm really interested to see. Wicked mod and it looks like popular demand for a CFTBL version has put this pin to the top of his list. Probably not something anyone will see until 2021, but it will still be out before pinballSP demonstrates his in game.

Thats pretty smart.
Love it .
Is it linked/synced or just a rolling video?

That's what I thought 😊 not sure if it's reading the sound output (which might be tricky) or just rerouting the Mpu signals. More likely the latter.

Fantastic product though if I had a TZ I'd be laying down the cash.

Anything from Jimmy will be quality and well designed. A friend of mine for a long time. He's a master at working behind the scenes on lots of modern pinball games to improve the speed of os boots among other things.
Any chance you can have a word and get me and Alan on the list😁

Any chance you can have a word and get me and Alan on the list😁

Jim sent me a message and said "If you want to find another job in this industry again, you'll get these guys on the list without any problem"

So you're on the list! I got Alan on the list. If you have a preferred shipping method between the US->UK, let me know and I'll work it out. I'm also open to hooking Jim up as a distributor. I haven't even mentioned this to him yet, so this'll be the first he sees it. Make sure to pressure him :)

The creech mod is indeed something a ton of people are requesting. We're getting TZ out the door and into the hands of people to make sure that the technology is solid and that the installation process doesn't require an engineering degree. Then I'm more than happy to see if we can fill a need there. I did have a friend test fit some of our stuff into his CFTBL last night, and I think we can make something work, though the displays would be different.

Regarding TZ, we're now well into several batches, but the idea is to get to general availability as soon as possible while balancing quality assurance interests with the first units that ship.

All the best to the UK!

-- Jimmy

@Compy /Jimmy, also interested in this, would be grateful if you could add me to the list also.
Thank you.

Jim sent me a message and said "If you want to find another job in this industry again, you'll get these guys on the list without any problem"

So you're on the list! I got Alan on the list. If you have a preferred shipping method between the US->UK, let me know and I'll work it out. I'm also open to hooking Jim up as a distributor. I haven't even mentioned this to him yet, so this'll be the first he sees it. Make sure to pressure him :)

The creech mod is indeed something a ton of people are requesting. We're getting TZ out the door and into the hands of people to make sure that the technology is solid and that the installation process doesn't require an engineering degree. Then I'm more than happy to see if we can fill a need there. I did have a friend test fit some of our stuff into his CFTBL last night, and I think we can make something work, though the displays would be different.

Regarding TZ, we're now well into several batches, but the idea is to get to general availability as soon as possible while balancing quality assurance interests with the first units that ship.

All the best to the UK!

-- Jimmy
Ha ha great, I sent you a message to get on the list but just so you know on pinside I am Lostcause because anything to do with M4 in the usa and people think I like shooting!
Thanks very much👍

Last edited:
@Compy / Jimmy I’d like to be in on this too please if there is still room on the list. Many thanks

Ha ha great, I sent you a message to get on the list but just so you know on pinside I am Lostcause because anything to do with M4 in the usa and people thing I like shooting!
Thanks very much👍
Gotcha on the list! Thanks for the heads up so I could link that with your initial pinside post :)

@Compy / Jimmy I’d like to be in on this too please if there is still room on the list. Many thanks
Got you as well!

Demand for this was definitely beyond my wildest imaginations, so I'm getting the parts orders in place so we can get things moving swiftly. Doing parts orders during the day, then the code at night!

Feel free to post any questions you might have.
-- Jimmy

If like me you have the smoky ramp you are probably best to replace with a clear one as it obscures the screen a bit by the looks of it.

Well I’m no.45 on the list which will be the second run probably, thanks @myPinballs for getting involved. Owe you a pint or two.
Hopefully we will have a few coming in together to save some dosh.

Back
Top Bottom