What's new

Sold TZ for sale - sold

Jonwolf

Registered
Time to sell my beloved TZ. Got a few (IMHO) tasteful mods. If you don't like em then just remove and sell em.

£3500

My first machine - many hours spent making it look good. Be kind, it's my first time selling a pin on here !

Details below

A tidy and clean machine that has been well looked after and had light use in my games room over the years.

Playfield good.
All ramps/plastics/fittings stripped and cleaned.
One damaged plastic at rear of playfield
Cabinet in great condition but usual fade to side decals
Pinguard leg protectors
One damaged plastic at rear of playfield. Very hard to spot.

Other details/Extras that are installed

- Laser cut chrome finish mini-playfield lamp with shade fitted
- Gumballs mod in gumball machine
- Dazzler kit fitted to gumball machine
- Robbie Robot mod deluxe version
- Slot Machine mod
- Camera mod
- Street Lamp mod
- Rocket mod with flasher added
- 55 T-bird mod
- DC3 airplane mod - one of a kind
- Piano mod - one of a kind
- Rear Playfield decal
- Diverter decal
- Ultimate Clock board with choice of white, blue or colour changing wider angle LEDs - LEDs are socketed so easy to change
- Blue clock housing
- Choice of either standard or white prototype PETG rigid clock face - interchangeable plastics
- Sling shot flasher mods
- Blue trough light
- Blue Shooter lane light
- Blue Slot machine kick out light
- Blue under cab light
- Full Cliffy protector set
- New Powerball recently added (old one as a spare)
- 9.4 home use EPROM with extra features and no LED ghosting

- LEDs throughout except bumpers (LEDs in the bumpers doesn't look right to me)

- Colour changing LEDs on the door in back board
uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20160912_dd81660116fc15f3d7b762f7fe53eff8.jpg

If you are interested pm for more pics

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Give us all some more pics please? The more the better. There's even a thread somewhere that recommends some to include like at least one boards close up, and some cabinet pics for those who see them as furniture [emoji2]

Reactions: JT.
Give us all some more pics please? The more the better. There's even a thread somewhere that recommends some to include like at least one boards close up, and some cabinet pics for those who see them as furniture [emoji2]
Good pictures certainly sell machines.

Sorry for delay in response to enquirers - been at work. Sold pending payment

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi jonwolf I have sent you a couple of private messages and not had a reply. So not sure if you have got them, could you reply please just so I know. Thanks

Sarah Holmes ?
JON, CAN YOU PHONE ME, JON JON JON JON JON JON JON JONJON JON JON JON JON JON JON JONJON JON JON JON JON JON JON JONJON JON JON JON JON JON JON JONJON JON JON JON JON JON JON JONJON JON JON JON JON JON JON JONJON JON JON JON JON JON JON JONJON JON JON JON JON JON JON JONJON JON JON JON JON JON JON JONJON JON JON JON JON JON JON JONJON JON JON JON JON JON JON JONJON JON JON JON JON JON JON JONJON JON JON JON JON JON JON JONJON JON JON JON JON JON JON JONJON JON JON JON JON JON JON JONJON JON JON JON JON JON JON JONJON JON JON JON JON JON JON JONJON JON JON JON JON JON JON JONJON JON JON JON JON JON JON JONJON JON JON JON JON JON JON JONJON JON JON JON JON JON JON JONJON JON JON JON JON JON JON JONJON JON JON JON JON JON JON JONJON JON JON JON JON JON JON JONJON JON JON JON JON JON JON JONJON JON JON JON JON JON JON JONJON JON JON JON JON JON JON JONJON JON JON JON JON JON JON JONJON JON JON JON JON JON JON JONJON JON JON JON JON JON JON JONJON JON JON JON JON JON JON JONJON JON JON JON JON JON JON JONJON JON JON JON JON JON JON JONJON JON JON JON JON JON JON JONJON JON JON JON JON JON JON JONJON JON JON JON JON JON JON JONJON JON JON JON JON JON JON JONJON JON JON JON JON JON JON JONJON JON JON JON JON JON JON JONJON JON JON JON JON JON JON JONJON JON JON JON JON JON JON JONJON JON JON JON JON JON JON JONJON JON JON JON JON JON JON JONJON JON JON JON JON JON JON JONJON JON JON JON JON JON JON JONJON JON JON JON JON JON JON JONJON JON JON JON JON JON JON JONJON JON JON JON JON JON JON JONJON JON JON JON JON JON JON JONJON JON JON JON JON JON JON JON

JON WHY HAVE YOU NOT CALLED ME YET COME ON JON JON I'VE BEEN THROWING STONES AT YOUR BEDROOM WINDOW FOR THE LAST HOUR I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE PHONE ME NOW

Sarah Holmes ?
N

You do realise it might not be Sarah.....and you might be mocking a newbie.....although the stalking similarity is uncanny.........

take us to Mount Splashmore, take us to Mount Splashmore, take us to Mount Splashmore, take us to Mount Splashmore, take us to Mount Splashmore, take us to Mount Splashmore, take us to Mount Splashmore, take us to Mount Splashmore, take us to Mount Splashmore, take us to Mount Splashmore, take us to Mount Splashmore, take us to Mount Splashmore, take us to Mount Splashmore, take us to Mount Splashmore,

N

You do realise it might not be Sarah.....and you might be mocking a newbie.....although the stalking similarity is uncanny.........

take us to Mount Splashmore, take us to Mount Splashmore, take us to Mount Splashmore, take us to Mount Splashmore, take us to Mount Splashmore, take us to Mount Splashmore, take us to Mount Splashmore, take us to Mount Splashmore, take us to Mount Splashmore, take us to Mount Splashmore, take us to Mount Splashmore, take us to Mount Splashmore, take us to Mount Splashmore, take us to Mount Splashmore,

It's not Sarah, and no comments are aimed at the newbie - they probably have no idea what it's about :)

Back
Top Bottom