What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted TZ Flyer

Sam C

Site Supporter
10 Years
Alias
Archy
Anyone got one kicking about? I like to collect them for games I've had.

Cheers,

Sam.

before the internet flyers were crucial for reference. still nice to have to "complete" a game. Ill check later if I have a spare TZ. £25 a bit cheeky . Best pinball flyer ever is the Space Invaders booklet. very cool

So if £25 is too much Sam, how about £24.95 with freepost. Cmon Sam you know you're interested now.

I was after some pinball flyers a little while ago to frame. I saw the asking prices on the bay and thought they were a bit steep.
I found a website that has an archive of most machines ever made and just had some printed off.
http://flyers.arcade-museum.com/?db=pinballdb&page=archive
That is a great find. We have a new printer at work that not only prints double sided in high quality, it also adds a glaze to the sheet.
These should look perfectly fine for my upcoming 'Gone, But Not Forgotten' flyer wall.

What size are flyers ? Are they all different ?
I have some Stern flyers but no Bally/Williams.

What size are flyers ? Are they all different ?
I have some Stern flyers but no Bally/Williams.

All the old ones from Bally/Williams seem to be somewhere between A4/A5 - likely some strange American size. Stern ones you can get the same and then they do little ones and bigger ones, varies.

All the old ones from Bally/Williams seem to be somewhere between A4/A5 - likely some strange American size. Stern ones you can get the same and then they do little ones and bigger ones, varies.
Do you have any to hand that you could measure please ?

I have downloaded an Addams and a Jokerz and have no idea how big they are supposed to be. I successfully matched the Addams front and back and printed it with no scaling but it seemed quite a bit smaller than A4.

Do you have any to hand that you could measure please ?

I have downloaded an Addams and a Jokerz and have no idea how big they are supposed to be. I successfully matched the Addams front and back and printed it with no scaling but it seemed quite a bit smaller than A4.

Sure when I get home tonight, unless someone else knows sizes.

Hi, the Williams flyers are "letter" size which is 216 x 279mm (Standard A4 is 210 x 297mm).
I have a Stern LOTR flyer which is the same size is all the Bally Williams ones.
If you are putting them in plastic sleeves - make sure you get the wider ones or they may not fit in A4 standard ones.
Cheers

Hi, the Williams flyers are "letter" size which is 216 x 279mm (Standard A4 is 210 x 297mm).
I have a Stern LOTR flyer which is the same size is all the Bally Williams ones.
If you are putting them in plastic sleeves - make sure you get the wider ones or they may not fit in A4 standard ones.
Cheers
Cheers mate.

Back
Top Bottom