What's new

Twipy

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2463

hey folks its that time of the year the twipy's are pinballs answers to the Brits! the oscars! or maybe something that reminds us why we come together as a community. I know many of you voted for me and Tim last year and to here our names in the honourable mentions slot was a real buzz for me.

It would be great if you can vote of course voting pinballinfo as the best internet site for pinball and me (Neil McRae) or Tim (Pinball_Live) for best streamer!

https://www.thisweekinpinball.com/twipy-2018-ballot/

Cheers,
Neil.

Last edited by a moderator:
Surely it's just a shootout for second, with Jack Danger walking away with it (personally, it's all a bit too American for me tbh)

to be honest I think he more than deserves the award, he is the friendliest most upbeat person I think I've ever met, if you look at how hard he works its insane, streaming 5 days a week for 4-5 hours, from locations, events and random places, trying new things like flipping via Twitch chat, streaming 10 pin bowling etc, when he does events he's streaming pretty much the opening hours, a load of travelling etc. Having been to many events that he is at I've seen it first hand, yes it sounds like a great gig playing pinball all day, but there is a huge a lot more to what he does than that and I suspect not the most lucrative career in the world either. Second place I'd put the buffalo pinball gang who I think do a fantastic job also and again are great friends, some of you met Nick at Funball round 1.

I suppose its not such a great advert for voting for me or Tim LOL.

Cheers,
Neil.

Yeah Dead Flip is superb, very likable dude. I put my votes in, had to go SDTM for YouTube, Zach and Greg are funny blokes

Back
Top Bottom