What's new

Sold Twilight Zone

gopinball

Site Supporter
Selling my Twilight zone, Great shape.
Fully working. Just serviced.
New dmd + quite few mods. Full Led, flipers rebuilded.
Original cabinet with few minor marks. Best original playfield i've seen.Plays like new.
Boards all look clean, no battery damage etc.

£6500

Cash on collection only, no couriers.

I can deliver for extra charge.

Px welcome.

More info : https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/113799477385

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    40.5 KB · Views: 217
  • 1a.JPG
    1a.JPG
    67.9 KB · Views: 222
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    49.7 KB · Views: 215
  • DSC_0002.JPG
    DSC_0002.JPG
    69.7 KB · Views: 209
  • DSC_0003.JPG
    DSC_0003.JPG
    66.1 KB · Views: 196
  • DSC_0008.JPG
    DSC_0008.JPG
    48.1 KB · Views: 189
  • DSC_0005.JPG
    DSC_0005.JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 189
  • DSC_0004.JPG
    DSC_0004.JPG
    76.8 KB · Views: 190
  • DSC_0010.JPG
    DSC_0010.JPG
    68.5 KB · Views: 184
  • DSC_0011.JPG
    DSC_0011.JPG
    89.1 KB · Views: 182
  • DSC_0016.JPG
    DSC_0016.JPG
    81.1 KB · Views: 179
  • DSC_0015.JPG
    DSC_0015.JPG
    54.4 KB · Views: 174
  • DSC_0024.JPG
    DSC_0024.JPG
    74.4 KB · Views: 169
  • DSC_0025.JPG
    DSC_0025.JPG
    72.6 KB · Views: 162
  • DSC_0026.JPG
    DSC_0026.JPG
    74.1 KB · Views: 169
  • DSC_0038.JPG
    DSC_0038.JPG
    55.6 KB · Views: 168
  • DSC_0041.JPG
    DSC_0041.JPG
    63.8 KB · Views: 161
  • DSC_0040.JPG
    DSC_0040.JPG
    49.9 KB · Views: 159
  • DSC_0042.JPG
    DSC_0042.JPG
    52.8 KB · Views: 152
  • DSC_0047.JPG
    DSC_0047.JPG
    39.5 KB · Views: 151
Glws, shouldn’t hang around long - seems there are only a few in similar condition (I have a lovely one) - hope you don’t get pangs when it’s gone. Mine is next to a TAF too :)

Glws, shouldn’t hang around long - seems there are only a few in similar condition (I have a lovely one) - hope you don’t get pangs when it’s gone. Mine is next to a TAF too :)
How on earth did you manage to bag both those holy grails?

That's the most beautiful Twilight Zone that's ever twilighted my zone.... Good luck with the sale!

Chris's TZ above is the best original I've ever seen.
And I've seen a few.

I still remember my first encounter with TZ.

US road trip 1993, Santa Monica pier, LA. I was in awe of it.

It was strange, beautiful, bewildering. I didn't know what the hell was going on, I didn't care. I knew this was something special. This was unlike any other game I had played.

It was also cranked so loud there was no way anyone in the arcade wasn't checking it out [emoji3]

I returned to play it every day - glorious memories of endless summer days, sunshine, the beach, and the pinball machine that would become my favourite game of all time (sorry Popeye)

Remember this was pre mass-internet so new machines were just stumbled upon in the wild. It was a incredible to come across a game knowing absolutely nothing about it. I miss those days.

I wrote postcards home to my pin loving buddies raving about it! [emoji3]

Lawlor's masterpiece. Pinballs masterpiece.

I would love this one but I'll have to stick with my trusty old girl.

GLWS

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Phenomenal condition machine , when i played this back in the TBI Nottingham circa 1992ish one thing stood out a mile ...managed to bag The Hitchhikers award with something like 30 hitchhikers and the awesome Bass sound as it payed each one out was incredible I reckon the whole pub stopped and looked over wtf was happening ! incredible :-D

I had one TZ that played BETTER than all the others I owned before and afterwards. Sold it to Mr Mark Squires and then it went off to Stan 'the modfather' who did the zillion of mods on it.

I never got one as good as that one again. I wonder who has that machine now?

Anyway - best of luck with the sale @gopinball - it looks lovely!!!

I had one TZ that played BETTER than all the others I owned before and afterwards. Sold it to Mr Mark Squires and then it went off to Stan 'the modfather' who did the zillion of mods on it.

I never got one as good as that one again. I wonder who has that machine now?

Any Clues @bartron ??

I still remember my first encounter with TZ.

US road trip 1993, Santa Monica pier, LA. I was in awe of it.

It was strange, beautiful, bewildering. I didn't know what the hell was going on, I didn't care. I knew this was something special. This was unlike any other game I had played.

It was also cranked so loud there was no way anyone in the arcade wasn't checking it out [emoji3]

I returned to play it every day - glorious memories of endless summer days, sunshine, the beach, and the pinball machine that would become my favourite game of all time (sorry Popeye)

Remember this was pre mass-internet so new machines were just stumbled upon in the wild. It was a incredible to come across a game knowing absolutely nothing about it. I miss those days.

I wrote postcards home to my pin loving buddies raving about it! [emoji3]

Lawlor's masterpiece. Pinballs masterpiece.

I would love this one but I'll have to stick with my trusty old girl.

GLWS

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Great story, similar kind of feelings for me to with the amazing TZ. Was also lucky enough to be playing it when they were originally released. Was in awe of it for most of my late teenage years. Used to go to a pub called harrogate arms every sunday morning with my dad (rip) and play it to death. The first time the power ball came out we just couldn't believe how a ball could move so fast!! We were like this is magic!!

Had a few over the years and one for 12 years straight. Always a rewarding game.

GLWS, looks a nice one.

Back
Top Bottom