What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Twilight Zone

Once Lost in the Zone, always Lost in the Zone. It's infectious and I miss it dearly. Best of luck in your search.

EDIT: a TZ has appeared on Pinball Owners based in Harrogate. Looks pricy and I think there's some wear around the edges of the spiral award inserts.

Last edited:
Whats an original twilight zone worth

£3K for a nice original
£3.5K for a minter with non faded cab (original or re-decalled)

If it's got loads of mods on it including a colour DMD then maybe you could try for £4K but IMHO I don't think TZ is worth that regardless of condition.....unless you've got a NIB from back in the day :)

£3K for a nice original
£3.5K for a minter with non faded cab (original or re-decalled)

If it's got loads of mods on it including a colour DMD then maybe you could try for £4K but IMHO I don't think TZ is worth that regardless of condition.....unless you've got a NIB from back in the day :)

Sold my TZ on the forum for £3700 - it was a beauty. I'd buy it back for the same. That's the going price IMHO.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

i think you would be very lucky to pick up a nice tz for £3000 the last too very nice ones i have sold where both over £4000 and the super mint one on pin owners sold for £5000

Back
Top Bottom