What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Twilight Zone - with loads of mods and chrome! - £7K if sold Before MONDAY

Genuinely, I was tempted by this if I’d managed to repair my CFTBL for sale.

Just bad timing. A shame it’s going to a dealer.

Still think this is the GGOAT, it's ten years this month since I bought mine and I still love it! HLD obviously think it's still pretty desirable, they wouldn't buy it not confident they can sell it on for higher.

Was tempted as the decals are less faded than mine, but owning two of the same machine when I'm desperate for space would be madness.

Still think this is the GGOAT, it's ten years this month since I bought mine and I still love it! HLD obviously think it's still pretty desirable, they wouldn't buy it not confident they can sell it on for higher.

Was tempted as the decals are less faded than mine, but owning two of the same machine when I'm desperate for space would be madness.

Its a really special game - I do understand people who don't 'get' it , but I also pity them for missing out on an incredible journey into pinball's Twilight Zone 😍

Marmite...
Agreed

I wanted to like it... but ended up hating it so much!! Mine lasted a few months, and i disliked it so much i evern delivered it to the guy that bought it off me!
(and hate is a very strong word!)

Back
Top Bottom