What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Twilight Zone - with loads of mods and chrome! - £7K if sold Before MONDAY

Pick Holder

Site Supporter
Here is a nice Twilight Zone.

Taken in part exchange.

Does have a couple of credit dot errors I will sort out before dispatch/collection.

Includes a MyPinball mod expander PCB - along with a Pin2DMD colour LED display.

Does have the power ball.

Plays nice.

Inspection welcome.

Collection from my workshop Birmingham B19 area.

Martin knows where I am and is due soon to drop off a job to me.

IMG_7412.jpgIMG_7413.jpgIMG_7414.jpgIMG_7415.jpgIMG_7416.jpgIMG_7418.jpgIMG_7419.jpgIMG_7420.jpgIMG_7421.jpgIMG_7422.jpg

surprised not sold...full of expensive toys amazing condition too, If I didn't have one already....sold

it’s a bad time to be selling at the moment.

But yeah, it is strange that this has not sold, when 2 Addams that are in…not bad….. but not excellent IMO… have sold for £6.5-6.75K in a matter of minutes..

Has the rumour of a TZ Remake spooked people into selling?

There has been a lot of TZ for sale, on here and on Facebook recently

it’s a bad time to be selling at the moment.

But yeah, it is strange that this has not sold, when 2 Addams that are in…not bad….. but not excellent IMO… have sold for £6.5-6.75K in a matter of minutes..

Has the rumour of a TZ Remake spooked people into selling?

There has been a lot of TZ for sale, on here and on Facebook recently

Yeah - two well used Addams go for this kind of price.

I do not think people buy/sell after a rumour of a remake. That is all it is - a rumour.

Ones up on FB and on here are more than £7K.

The ex-tilt one went for £6.5K - normal DMD, no mods.... Average cabinet, and to be fair - needed a complete strip down and restoration.

I bought one off forum earlier in Year, needed work ,just had cab head done , colorDMD etc fitted so still wip, But I will be well over 7K when finished ,should have just waited and snapped this up.... Typical... I was offerd some ropey ones at 6.2-6.5K when I was looking......So this is a steal

Probably more to do with timing, great game, great price, one recently sold and Christmas is coming up.

Really anything now is just a discussion as the deadline has elapsed and is going off to a dealer.

Would rather nice machines like this stay in the community but pinballs have to be turned over and once I sell them - I do not really care if a dealer is going to put up the price.

Retail people need to pay insurance, premises, VAT, tax, oh and the dirty words - MAKE A PROFIT. Hope they do well.

absolute madness this hasn't sold, over 1k i think of mods, and a minty machine

Back
Top Bottom