What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

twilight zone wanted

There's one on ebay at the moment, although it could get a bit pricey
smile-1.png

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Twiight-Z...Operated_MJ&hash=item43b123e91c#ht_681wt_1265

any going about £1400 / £1500 any condition

Any TZ at that kind of money is going to have some serious issues. I haven't seen one go for that price since I got in the hobby (just over a year ago)

Wow,

£1200 for your TAF, i paid double that a year ago (did pay over the odds i know) but i would thank your lucky stars and bite the bullet and up the budget on the TZ.

You should get one around £2k, i did, should be arriving this week. The extra financial pain will disolve when it arrives, or thats what i'm hoping.

Adie

paid 1200 for it had a playfield refurbed for it new decals new leds looks mint just doing a hook at the moment

How long ago did you get your TAF, well done on that deal because that is a good price. The prices have gone up since I started looking in March, I ended up with a higher budget and lower expectations.

So many other titles appear to be doing the same, as TZ is meant to be such a players game, it is no doubt its prices will rise though like TAF it is not that rare.

3 yrs ago i got it paid 1200 for it 500 for havve a playfield done 150 new decals

I need very small areas of playfield touch up but would not know where to go, i could not remove the playfield as it is way out of my depth and not bad enough to undertake, would love a good artist just to do the very small bits i have but where do you get one?

Adie

I had to catch a ferry to Ireland to get my tz! It was worth spending my whole weekend away, great game.

I think £1500 TZs are pretty much extinct, I did speak to someone recently who bagged one for similar money, seller was not up to date on prices and the buyer got a total bargain (bit of a barn find) but to be honest that is just a rare good luck story, in the real scheme of things expect to pay 2k for any TZ now, nice ones will scratch 3k or even more for a really mint example and one thing is pretty certain...........they always sell. I think you did well on your TAF but 2012 prices will make you sit down if you have been out of the game a while, top titles like the one you have in your sights are in big demand with most sellers being aware of this who in turn tout for top dollar to fund the next machine which will also be a big ticket item. You have a Welsh name, where are you based?, you could try mine if you are near and have not played one, TZ is not everyone’s cup of tea, bit of a Marmite machine.

Back
Top Bottom