What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Twilight Zone Bally-1993

Expired Due to no activity

pinballing

Registered
Up for sale is a Twilight Zone Bally-1993 in excellent condition, it plays great, This is one of the top rated pinball machines of all time. Complete working condition with no errors and no credit dot, i have owned it for several years and it has only been played in my home since purchase, Ceramic pinball is included, I have not modified it in any way.

Asking for $4000.
Its located in Massachusetts, Local Pickup or i can have it shipped to your location.

Pm me for inquiries.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    183 KB · Views: 77
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    210.3 KB · Views: 80
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 79
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 68
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 67
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 65
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 63
Again this is a uk based forum so we are predominantly all in the uk. Unless is a rare pin no one on here would pay the expensive shipping costs when we can buy one in our own country. Not trying to scare you off but you would be better off posting it on pinside

So, TZ sells anywhere from $5500 to $8000 in the US.

You would sell it for $4000 in a heartbeat....... if, if, well, you know the rest......

That looks like a fantastic condition original TZ. I'd expect it to fetch good money.

Back
Top Bottom