What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Turtles Thread

I thought anything with a 1 was 'finished' code, so it's good to see more tweaks on this.

It would be very early in the Dev cycle for it to be finished as it normally takes a few months, but maybe with expanded teams they've got all the modes/wizards complete already - that seems to be when they move to 1.xx at Stern, feature complete. 1.04 to 1.10 in 3 weeks seems odd, that suggests builds every couple of days which is absolutely not what you'd expect of non-Beta code.

Of course, the number is just a number and means nothing in itself - all depends on who signed off the '1.xx' label, some general rules in software:

• If it is 1.0, avoid, wait for 1.01 next week
  • If it was the PM, they've given up getting it finished, so called 'just ship it'
  • If it was the Dev that decided - they've seen a new shiny project they fancy transferring onto
  • If it was sales, then there's a contractual payment reason it has to be 1.xx
  • If it was QA, they're fed up testing it
Or maybe they all agreed and it really is complete and finished :D

1.0 is feature complete - anything after that is bug fixes or updates/new features.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Did he change the 1-2-3 foot thing locking you out of other modes?

Yes confirmed on pinside new code no longer locks you out.

There’s also a sound bug with the new code for LEs, the update drops your speakers to 4 ohm, so you have to go into utilities and put them back to 8ohm (default setting).

Just had a pro cancelled so I have 1 spare to sell from this shipment which is due next week :)

Really interesting interview with Mark Silk on the loser kid pinball podcast. Voice of many characters, particularly some of those on TMNT. Great to see a proper talent on this game.

Really interesting interview with Mark Silk on the loser kid pinball podcast. Voice of many characters, particularly some of those on TMNT. Great to see a proper talent on this game.
Great to know you enjoyed our podcast chat Supersprint. I’ve voiced 6 character voices on TMNT for your listening pleasure! I’ll pass on your compliment to the guys on the show. When does your Turtles land?! 😎 #VoiceActor 👍🏼

Good to know you are on here Aksmoe, interesting interview, the one on pinball profile was also good
Thanks Biglan! Great to know you enjoyed the interviews & creative chats. It’s fantastic working with Dwight Sullivan, Jerry Thompson, Mr Borg and the team. Zombi Yeti has also done an incredible job on the artwork. All the best from the Voice Studio 😎🎙👍🏼

Almost Turtle day, going to watch one of the films tonight on Netflix/Amazon any recommendations of one that is not too ****?

Played it today at Pinball Heaven HQ.

Nice to have finished v1+ software in a game when released. The screen animation is absolutely amazing. Love the artwork on the pro as well.

Also Pinball Info member Marc Silk doing the naration on the game - now that is pretty cool too.

In my mind (for what it is worth) - the best stern for years.

If you are in Birmingham tomorrow - Tilt is having a launch evening with Pizza courtesy of Mr @philpalmer .

Screenshot 2020-07-30 at 19.26.30.png

Back
Top Bottom